New Start

Alana :

You the realest I ever met,

Realest that I've ever seen,

And your body's so victorious,

You belong in a magazine,

You the realest, what's realer?

I've been all around the world searching

And I can't find nobody else realer than you..

Malcom sang to me while we were riding in his new Ferrari 458 Italia, touring the city's night life.

We really had no reason to be riding around, but over the last few days me and Malcom have became close and inseparable.

We aren't together, but we're dating and have came to a mutual agreement to be fully committed to each other without a label.. For my sake.

Don't roll yo' eyes at me! Ya'll should already know that I'm stubborn as hell, but damn. At least I'm trying.

"Why ain't you tell me that you could sing?" I asked once the song had ended.

"Nobody knows.. Except you, now that is." He replied with that sexy ass grin.

'Lord knows he needs to rip Malcom's lips off. They're tempting as hell!'

"I think you intended to say that in your head Ma'."

I blushed before mumbling a apology and turning to look out the window.

Riding around Indianapolis reminded me too much of home, a love and hate situation.

Love because of the good memories, and hate because of the shit that I always found myself in while living here.

"You cool?" Malcom asked once we had reached downtown.

"Yeah, just reminiscing."

"You sure? If you're upset we can go home, I'm all for it. Whatever you want LaLa."

LaLa--so simple yet so... sexy? It might just be the way Malcom says it.

"I'm good. Wanna get something to eat? Downtown has the best restaurants in Indianapolis." I replied with a grin.

"Where to? Wherever you wanna go, I'm down."

I have him wrapped around my finger. Watch this..

"In your pants." I mumbled.

The car immediately stopped in the middle of traffic causing everyone around us to press on their break and their tires to screech.

I mean, yeah, I could have got injured, but the fact that Malcom froze like that and caused all this commotion made me grin with satisfaction.

"That's not funny Alana. You could have died playing like that."

"Like what?" I asked using the batting of my long eyelashes to my advantage. "I didn't do anything MeMe."

"Don't start back calling me that gay shit Alana." He said as he began to drive again.

"I think it's cute."

"I think it's gay." He said with a eye roll.

"This comes from a guy who just rolled his eyes."

"You gone watch yo' mouth Mercede."

Yeah that's my government middle name, but I still dislike it with a passion. Malcom knows that.

"Yeah whatever, that's why you're fruity in the booty in-and-out." I retorted.