Hey Baby

THERE ARE A LOT OF TRIGGER WARNINGS IN THIS CHAPTER.

On the way home my mom tries to interrogate me about why I needed dry clothes but I wouldn't budge. I don't want her to have to go through this for another year because I'm all honesty I think I'm the reason for her unhappiness.

Trigger Warning

When my dad died I was a young girl or "boy" as they would say. My fathers family hated me and called me anything you could think of. But my dad would always pull me away and take me for ice cream while he would bring a cone back for his beautiful wife. He treat her like the queen, me  like a princess, and Sofia was the newborn that everyone hoped was "normal". His Queen as well as mine would cry herself to sleep with me stroking her hair and whispering words that made her feel like she wasn't alone anymore. I was hurting way more than the woman obviously.

Trigger Warning OVER.

That man Alejandro is far from a father. He tries to control me and play me like a game, but bitch I don't come with a controller.

My mother is the real reason why he's dead. If my father wasn't looking for her while she was out drinking with Alejandro He wouldn't be dead in a grave, six feet under.

Flashback

"Princess have you seen your Mami?" He asks hoping I said yes.

"No papa I haven't seen Mama since last night." I say while trying to hold back my tears.

"Are you ok Princess" he say walking over to me then kneeling down to my height.

"No papa I'm not, I miss Mama." I say finally letting my self go.

"It's ok princess we'll find her." He says trying to hold himself together for my sake.

"Dad can we go look for her right now, it's almost bed time and I'm tired." I say wiping my eyes.

"Sure princess go get your shoes." He says kissing my forehead.

"Ok papa." I say as I head to the linen closet to retrieve my shoes.

Once I have them on I see my father waiting for me at the door crouched down, waiting for me to walk to him.

"Ready princess?" He asks

"Yes I am" I say smiling when I notice what's in his hand.

My father smiles back at me and hands me the banana before holding the door open letting me walk out first. We head to the car and he opens the door for me and helps me get inside. He buckles me up and he gets in the front and starts to back out of the drive way. As we're driving around the city looking for a specific bar that we've always seen her at we see a lot of commotion going on and my father has a worried look on his face. The city was never our favorite place to be.

We finally see the bar with our other car parked outside of it, along with a couple kissing outside. My father parks and turns off the car and looks at me from he front seat. He says some words to me before stepping out.

"I love you princess whatever happens remember that Papa loves you ok?" He asks smiling sadly.

"I love you too Papa" I say as he takes my hand and kisses it.

"Stay here ok?" He says his eyes now misty.

"Ok Papa" I say confused.

I see my father walk up to the couple that is kissing and he pulls them apart. Once he does I instantly recognize the woman. It was my mother kissing someone other than her husband. I start crying once I hear yelling.