Beautiful Smile

Guess who's back, back again...

It all happened so quickly. Camila had finally built up the courage to lean in and kiss Lauren. All her life she had been a shy and timid person. Now here she was kissing a beautiful green eyed goddess, that just so happens to like her way more than she thinks she does.

"Holy shit" Lauren mumbles as she pulls away from the soft lips that were just placed on hers.

Camila remains silent not like she can talk anyways she's fucking speechless. The brown eyed girl sat with her eyes closed trying to process what just happened. Seeing as though Lauren just kissed her she became sheltered. She didn't want to admit that she liked the girl. She's never felt this way before, it was a new feeling, and new things were bad.

"OMG IM SO SORRY UM I HAVE TO GO" Camila says trying to rush out of the room.

"Wait where are you going?" Lauren says sporting a pout. "Baby seriously come back..." The voice is very faint to Camila because she's already downstairs and near the door.

"Camila seriously, come b-" she gets cut off by Camila leaving and slamming the door behind herself.

The door opens with a speeding Lauren coming straight through it. She sees Camila speed walking in the distance and she starts running after her. What feels like hours was only seconds because she reached Camila in no time. "I guess Softball payed off" Lauren muttered to herself.

"Why'd you run away from me...?" She speaks but Camila picks up speed.

"Camila I know you hear me talking to you."

"Camila"

"CAMILA IM TALKING TO YOU STOP FUCKING RUNNING AWAY FROM ME OKAY. STOP DOUBTING YOURSELF, THAT KISS WAS EVERYTHING FOR ME. I HOPE IT WAS THE SAME FOR YOU. AT LEAST TALK TO ME.." Lauren says as she stops walking.

"Really?" Camila says with a slight tremble in her voice, as a tear makes its way down her cheek.

"Yes really baby it was the best kiss I've ever had." Lauren says stepping closer.

Lauren wipes the tear from Camilas eye, and looks at her like she's everything. She is everything. Fuck Keana, fuck Lucy, this is the girl Lauren has wanted. Behind her shy eyes there were challenges that Lauren was willing to face, and help the girl conquer. How did she get so lucky?

"Camila ever since I first saw you I knew that I liked you. Say I'm moving too fast, or that I'm just speaking out of my ass, but you already mean something to me even after such a short period of time. That kiss was everything, and I certainly don't regret it." Lauren finishes kissing Camilas tear stained cheek.

"Now let me kiss you, and you don't have to run away from me this time."

Lauren leans in slowly and places her lips onto Camilas. The taller girl whimpers at the new but comforting feeling of the green eyed girls lips. The kiss is shy, and of course Lauren is guiding the inexperienced girl, but it's still the best kiss she's ever had. The brown eyed girl pulls back slowly still trying to process the fact that she's kissing the girl.

Without any other words being exchanged Lauren pulls Camila back towards her house. Their hands are interlocking, and Lauren can't help but think how perfectly they fit together. She starts smiling like an idiot without even knowing that she was. Who knew a kiss could have such a huge affect on you? Once they reach the front door Camila steps in front of Lauren to open the door for her.

"Thank you..." Lauren says with blush coating her cheeks.

Lauren leads Camila upstairs slowly. Lauren adds an extra swish of her hips on purpose, knowing that she would have an affect on the girl behind her. She hears the brunettes breath hitch from behind her, and all she can do is smirk. Once they reach her door she opens it and steps aside to let Camila walk in and take in her surroundings.

"Wow rocker band chick, didn't take you for that kind" Camila stated seeing posters of bands scattered on the walls of the room.

"Oh shut up, here get changed in the bathroom over there" she says pointing.

Camila heads into the bathroom, and she changed into Lauren's comfy jogging bottoms and her band t-shirt. "Huh figures" Camilas mutters. Once she's all dressed she moves to leave the bathroom and opens the door to see a half naked Lauren. "Oh my god" Camila shrieks and slams the door shut upon seeing her bare chest.

"Camila come out here." She hears from the other side of the door.

"No you're practically naked." Captain obvious stated.

She soon hears the door handle jiggle, and behind it stands a half naked Jauregui. Camila can't take her eyes off of her, but she can't help but think about how beautiful she is.

"Come out here I'm not going to do anything I promise" Lauren states

Camilas timidly walks out of the bathroom, and moves to sit on the edge of the bed. Lauren just takes off her pants and stay clad in her underwear and bra, before climbing under the covers. She waits for the brunette, but when she doesn't move to lay with her she decides it wouldn't be the best idea to sleep practically naked with the girl. Lauren moves to get up and put on a shirt, but a hand grabs her wrist gently stopping her actions.

"No don't, I'm just nervous and not used to this kind of thing. I'm sorry." Camila finally speaks up.

"Oh alright" Lauren says and lays back down.

After about 5 minutes of silence on both ends, the girl feels eyes on her. She opens her eyes to see the brown eyed girl looking at her bare chest.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" The green eyed girl says with a chuckle.

"Oh n-no I'm sorry for l-looking, it's kind of h-hard not to" she says making a move to get off of the bed.

Lauren is quick to grab her and pull her so that she is on top of her. Camila looks Lauren in the eyes scared of the position they're in. Camila is tempted to just touch the girl, in any way even innocently. Lauren just looks up at her and smiles, sensing the girls hesitation.

"Go ahead" Lauren whispered into the darkness.

Camila shyly moves her hand from next to Lauren's head to right below her left breast. She inches close to it, until Lauren decides to just move her hand  for her. Camila gasps in shock at the girls confidence. She feels Laurens stiff nipple under her palm, and begins to tug softly at it. She doesn't realize what she's doing until she hears a low whimper. She continues to do it and a smile forms on Laurens face.

"You have a beautiful smile"

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 🌈🌈🌈

MMMMMMM ITS NOT THAT LONG BUT HELLO. It's been like years guys omfg, how are you all??? Do you hate me?? I'd think you do. I'm not mad if you do, I've been kinda AFK lately. You guys are my favorite and I love you all. Remember, if you need someone to talk to, just DM me I'm here for all of you. I love you all so much. Until next time.  ❤️❤️❤️ (sorry if there's errors, I don't check LOL😭❤️😭)