Mad Is An Under-Statement

"Wow" Is all the taller girl could mumble once Lauren pulled away from the kiss.

"I know right" the statement was followed by a giggle, and Camila soon realized she wanted to hear that sound until the day she died.

Once the two girls were done with their cute exchange they piled into the vehicle with the other three. Dinah turned around to wink at the two, and soon after they were on their way back to Lauren's house.

Upon their arrival there were no cars in the drive way, and Lauren silently thanked the gods that she didn't have to deal with her father today. Lauren was pulled out of her thoughts from a soft squeeze on her thigh, she looked up to see soft brown eyes staring at her in confusion.

"Are you okay?" Camila asks Lauren with a now slight frown seeing that she's in deep thought about something.

"Yeah babe I'm fine" the green eyed girl lies easily, nudging her softly signifying for her to step out of the Jeep.

Camila stepped out and Lauren followed no longer worried about her dad popping up, knowing he probably wouldn't be home tonight. Nothing new to Lauren.

Once inside Normani, Ally, and Dinah all rush to the couch taking up all the space; leaving only the recliner available. The three smirk up at the two that still stood near the front door. "None of you are funny" Lauren says with a serious face, before she drags Camila to the recliner. The brown eyed girl is pushed down onto the chair, and soon the green eyed girl had her head on her chest turned towards the TV.

"So what are we watching" Ally says nudging Dinah with a smile plastered on her face. Dinah grabs the remote opening Netflix.

Camila wonders what all the snickers are for, until she stops admiring a sleepy Lauren and looks back up and sees Below Her Mouth loading on the screen. Camila coughs loudly upon the realization of the other three girls plan. Lauren looks up after hearing the sudden sound and soon understands what's going on.

"How mature Dinah" Lauren mumbles in a sleepy voice.

"ME? IT WAS ALLYS IDEA" Dinah starts.

"ME? DINAH JANE" Ally rebuttals.

"WHY ARE YALL SCREAMING?" Normani follows joining in on the screaming.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING?"

"CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP" Lauren finally yells making Camila flinch due to their close proximity.

Lauren notices and leans up to press a kiss to a blushing cheek, followed by the soft "I'm sorry baby" that she whispers into her red tipped ear.

"Now that it's quiet why are we all being childish?" Lauren says soft this time.

"Sorry Lo we just thought it would be funny" Ally says remembering

"And why would that be funny?" the raven haired girl says raising a questioning eyebrow at the three.

Normani puts raises her hands above her head coming to her own defense from not being involved in the situation, while the other two shrug looking down. But Lauren knew why they chose it. The other three girls knew about Camila's dick, but the childish behavior always got to Lauren. She made a mental note to scold the pair later.

"We'll just change i-" Ally begins to speak but is soon cut off by a nervous Camila.

"No guys it's fine really, just leave it" the stuttering girl said.