Get My Shit Together

Camilas POV

I see Lauren sitting at the place where the girls are pointing. She sees me and starts to have that sad look in her eyes. I quickly dismiss it and walk towards the table with the girls. We sit in silence until my sister Sofia speaks up.

"Hi I'm Sofia" is heard before I hear that cute giggle.

"Well hi Sofia how are you?" Lauren answers out of nowhere. I just look off into the distance to calm myself down.

"I'm ok but my mommy and step dad aren't" she replies softly and I flip switch.

"Don't call him that" I mutter trying not to get too loud with my sibling.

"Why not Kaki?" My sister says looking up at me.

"Just don't" I say harshly before picking her up along with her ice cream and putting her in the backseat. Impatient to get home.

"Stay here ok" I whisper to her and she nods.

I make my way back to the girls and I say "Hey guys I have some chores to do so I'll see you tomorrow" is all I say before scanning them and my eyes land on Lauren. We stare at each other until she winks and I wave at them smiling then I back to the car.

Once I'm in the front seat I put on my seatbelt put the aux cord in my phone and play the Disney sound track so that Sofia will fall asleep. I put it on and turn around to back out of the parking space and I see Sofi with blue nice cream spread across her face and the container it was in places in the middle of the seats. I chuckle softly and drive us home.

Once we arrive home I pick up my sister and close the door behind her. I walk us to the door and grab my key and I open the door and I'm met with silence. Something I haven't heard in a while.

I slowly make my way upstairs after I throw away the container that held the delicious blue treat. My sister is still softly snoring in my arms as I make my way up the stairs. I look to see my moms door open and her sound asleep in bed with no man next her. Thinking of the man his car wasn't in the drive way, which means he's out for the night doing things I hate to talk about.

I make my way to Sofi's room and I tuck her in before kissing her forehead and making my way towards my bed room.

Once I reach my destination I plop down on my bed and reach underneath it to retrieve my Mac Book. It's under my bed because when 'certain' people get angry they like to destroy others shit.

I open the laptop and I set it on my lap over my black silky sheets, and cover. I open a new tab and I start to explore a little bit. I open twitter to check on my page. I open who's liked my posts then I look at my new followers and I see what looks like a naked woman. I get curious and I go to her page and see that she's a porn star.

"Hm that's new" I whisper to myself scrolling through her page some more.

I stumble open a 3 minute video but before I press play I put in my head phones and I click play on the video. Once the video starts playing I hear noises I thought I'd never hear. I close my eyes quickly but I soon open them to see my sheets and thin cover now in a pyramid shape (standing up). I look down with wide eyes and I shut my computer quickly.

"What the fuck was that" I say to myself getting up to run myself a cold shower.

"One day Camila one day" I whisper to myself before stepping into the cold liquid.

Lauren's  POV

"What the hell just happened" I hear Normani whisper.