My Baby

Lauren's POV

As the principal is leading me towards his office I keep my head down. I feel so guilty about what happened outside a couple of minutes ago between Keana and Camila. Camila was being punched, and didn't even raise her hand to hit the girl back. I can tell the punches were practically harmless to the brown eyed girl because she barely made any sound, didn't even flinch, and she got up without any wincing. Which makes me wonder what happened in her past for her to just take those punches like that.

My head is pointed towards the floor until I hear a groan and a loud crunch echo throughout the large hallway. My head quickly whips back to see Camila flat on the tile floor. Unconscious. As my mind finally processes that my baby is flat on the floor breathing hard. She passed out.

"CAMILA OH MY GOD" I scream suddenly causing the principal to turn around. How the fuck did he not hear her fall? Dumb ass.

"What happened!" He asks with a scared tone.

"She passed out, WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED? CALL AN AMBULANCE?" My baby took the punches for me. Saved me, yet again. She's hurt because of me.

-------

Maybe ten minutes pass before we hear the sound of sirens pull up on the street right in front of our school. As teens start to flood the hallway there are questioning looks being given as to why an ambulance just pulled up to our high school. Paramedics rush towards us pulling a gurney for Camila.

I'm still in shock, so in shock that I don't even notice the tear slowly slide down my bruised cheek. Normani, Dinah, and Ally rush towards me probably just arriving to school and sensing that this was serious.

"Lauren what happened!" Ally says seeing Camila being wheeled passed us, and out of the school towards the ambulance.

"KEANA WAS BEING A BITCH AND STARTING HITTING CAMILA LIKE A FUCKING MANIAC. THE PRINCIPLE CAME AND ASKED US TO COME TO HIS OFFICE, AND ON OUR WAY THERE CAMILA PASSED THE FUCK O-" I say in a rush, but I get cut off by the girls pulling me into a group hug.

It's okay

She'll be fine Lauren

Don't cry, it's okay

"Excuse me ladies can I have a word" The principal speaks breaking causing us to break our hug.

Once in the principals office Dinah sits in one of the arm chairs while Normani occupies her lap, Ally takes the other chair. I can't sit down, I'm pacing the room waiting for the principal to finally speak so I can get the fuck out of this school so I can go see Camila. My patience is thin. So thin, and the principal is just sitting there looking at us with a weird look on his face.

"CAN YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP, I WANT TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL TO MAKE SURE CAMILA IS OKAY, BUT YOUR'E SAT HERE LOOKING CLUELESS. SPEAK OR IM LEAVING." I yell suddenly causing him to flinch.

"You can go Ms. Jauregui we'll talk another time. You are all dismissed" He says quietly. You just wasted my time to dismiss me? Asshole

The girls and I rush out of the office quickly, basically running to my car. I get on the highway in a hurry speeding maybe twenty over the speed limit. The girls all have scared looks on their faces, due to my crazy driving. Swerving in and out of lanes, screaming at drivers that obviously don't know how to drive, and a lot of flipping people off.