Are You Ready? Pt. 1

Lauren's POV

I looked up quickly to see who screamed at us and I see Dinah and Normani staring at us with there mouths hanging open. Dinah starts to giggle uncontrollably while Normani laughs out, loud enough for the people in their cars passing can hear her.

I look to the side to see Camila's eyes tearing up and I quickly reach out to wipe away one that slipped but she was already up and running away from the situation.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" I yell at them and they instantly shut. They look down at their feet shame written on their faces.

"SHE FINALLY GETS COMFORTABLE WITH ME AND YOU FUCKING LAUGH AT HER AND ME?" I yell once again.

"YOU KNOW SHE JUST-" I say before letting my tone die down.

"You know she just admitted her feelings for me right? Now that I'm without Keana isn't that what you wanted? And why did you laugh huh? Tell me?" I say pissed off to the maximum.

"She had a boner..." Normani and Dinah whisper out at the same time.

"Speak up please, I just want to know" I say softly just too make them think I'm not mad anymore.

"She had a boner" Dinah speaks up again and I hear her this time.

I think about it for a second then I realize that my hand was situated on the brunettes thigh. I may have been touching her there, but I didn't mean to. She didn't push me away or slap me because she knew it was innocent and not like what happened last time. But that's not a reason to fucking laugh at Camila. They now know that she has a defect but they still fucking laughed at her. They made her uncomfortable with herself when she was starting to get comfortable.

"YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME" I yell once again.

"You know what I'm going to go find her, and I'm taking her home." I see them look up in shock and protest.

"You can't- she's not going to be just another one night stand" Dinah says disbelief written on her face.

"I'm not going to try anything, she's somewhere crying right now and I need to find her and take her somewhere where she can sleep." I say starting to get up and walk away before I hear a voice call after me.

"Lauren" Normani says.

"What Normani what?" I say not even wanting to talk to the girls anymore.

"Tell her I'm sorry." She says pleadingly, and I also see Dinah's head nodding telling me to apologize for her too.

"If you can stand there and laugh at her you can sure as hell fucking speak a few words to her tomorrow. If she even wants to go to school tomorrow. Wouldn't want people to laugh at her for having a different anatomy" I say bitterly before running to find Camila.

Camila's POV

Once I heard laughing I looked up and saw Dinah and Normani laughing at us well me. But I didn't know why, so I followed where their eyes were looking and it was towards my crotch area and I noticed that there was a huge tent. I started to tear up, and a few slipped. I saw Lauren turn to me and I turned to her. She lifted her hand to wipe them but I soon heard the laughter get louder so I got up and ran as fast as my legs would carry me.

As I'm running I hear a faint yell which sounded like Lauren but I keep running. I ran until I spotted a black bench and I sat down and let it all go. I started to sob softly because I was thinking about the two girls laughing at me.