FaceTime

"Hey baby"

Is all I heard before I turned my attention back to my phone screen which I hadn't been paying any attention too, and I see Lauren.

But I don't just see Lauren I see her thighs, her cleavage, and her red eyes that look like they've spilled rivers of tears. I look at her with wide eyes and she shoots me a smirk and winks at me, this is when I realize that my shorts are growing tighter. I look down and gulp seeing as though someone wants to make an appearance. I look up again to Lauren and she's just smiling softly at me, giving me time to compose myself. I finally stop swallowing my own hormones to talk to the girl.

"U-u-u-um hi Lauren" I say waving softly but quickly putting my hand back down to cover the huge bugle in my pants.

"Hey baby" she says rubbing her hand against her thigh whilst biting her lip. She looks at me with a smirk but then it turns into a tiny frown when she sees me fiddling with my fingers.

"What's wrong?" she asks me now sitting up.

"N-n-nothing" I say stuttering

"Are you sure baby because I can call you l-"

"NO NO NO I'm ok I promise" I start off yelling but it turns into a whisper knowing that I would get scolded.

"So about this project do you want o maybe come over this weekend to work on it?" She asks and my mouth goes wide.

"Y-y-yeah sure" I say moving my hand because I've gone back into hiding.

"LAUREN YOU HAVE A GUEST" I hear someone yell in the background.

"Ok mom" she says with a sudden frightened expression and I don't know why.

"Are you ok Lauren" I say with no stutter what the hell is happening to me. (😂)

"Um yeah, I'm fine" she whispers.

"You can talk t-" I get cut of by that booming voice and I now know why Lauren was frightened. I would be to.

"Hey Baby you missed me" she says trying to sound sexy but just ends it off with an evil giggle.

I see Lauren quickly move her hand to the mouse pad to switch tabs and she signals for me to be quiet by putting her finger to her mouth and gives me pleading eyes, so I just nod and I see her switch tabs.

I don't think she knows that I can still see her, but I know from her screen her nor keana can see me.

"Hey babe you miss me?" She asks again now pinning Lauren to the bed.

I want to yell "get the fuck off of her" but I keep quiet and I continue to watch.

"U-u-u-um yeah" Lauren stutters.

Hm that's new. It's not a good change either.

"Why are you nervous babe this is our normal?" She asks now giving Lauren a devilish grin.

"Im n-n-not nervous baby I promise" Lauren says stunned once again.

"Never make a promise you can't keep Jauregui" Is all Keana says before violently shoving Lauren's head to the side so that she's facing the computer screen. Keana starts assaulting her neck and Lauren looks like she wants to cry. She opens her eyes and looks at the camera knowing that I can still see her and she mouths a "I'm so sorry" before closing her eyes again taking in the pain of Keana biting Lauren's neck like she's a viscous animal.

"LAUREN NORMANI, DINAH, AND ALLY ARE HERE FOR YOU" is all she heard before pushing Keana of her quickly to get some clothes on.

"I have to run but we will continue this later" Keana says before forcing Lauren to kiss her.