CHAPTER 2: Bonfire Night

#WARNING# This not meant to offend anyone, just a story, you know for laughs. Also credit to the song writers, love them all! Crazy Mofo out! =^-^=

I dressed in my fave skinny jeans, a Ramones t-shirt and my Batman converse. I wore this combination often it was comfortable. Many memories came from these clothes, some good, some not so good.

"Looking good" Liam said approvingly at my wardrobe choice.

They all stood and stared in awe. I don't think I've ever blushed so hard.

"Are we going or are we gonna stand around looking at me all night?" I asked

"I don't know, I could keep looking" Zayn said cheekily.

I rolled my eyes as we all climbed out the window. The surrounding forest like area was dark, with only the full moon to guide us, weaving through the trees until i could see ominous glow in the distance. Did they bring me to a bonfire? I don't do bonfires, I do parties. Like getting drunk and making out, not emotional crap around a fire! Ugh what have I got myself into.

"Are we going to a bonfire?" I asked.

"Yeah is that a problem?" Liam asked curiously.

"Ahh no, no it's fine" I lied.

We reached a sort of clearing, where a massive bonfire was lit and at least a hundred people were drunk dancing around it. As soon as we arrived a sort of attractive guy approached us.

"You brought a playmate?" He asked some what curiously.

"She's just a friend" Harry replied bluntly.

"That's debatable" I muttered.

"I'm Josh" He said with his hand extended for me to shake.

"Ryleigh" I replied shaking his hand.

We all went and sat down on a log near the fire, Niall on my left and Josh on my right. Niall started playing a guitar, he was oddly good, I never would have thought.

Did he have that guitar this whole time? I would have noticed wouldn't I? I think back to us in the cabin and us walking through the trees. He did. How did I not notice his guitar?

I kept day-dreaming and he kept on playing. The smell of smoke filled the air and the warmth of the fire filled me up my insides. It only dawned on me, what song it was when Niall began to sing.

***************

Hey there Delilah

What's it like in New York City

I'm a thousand miles away, but girl

Tonight you look so pretty

Yes you do

Times Square can't shine as bright as you

I swear it's true

Hey there Delilah

Don't you worry about the distance

I'm right there if you get lonely

Give this song another listen

Close your eyes

Listen to my voice, it's my disguise

I'm by your side

Oh, it's what you do to me

What you do to me

Hey there Delilah