40

While writhing this book, I have had many people who voted, commented and encouraged me to go on, and I would like to thank them with a dedication: ilovebooks181 @pikachukite @keaton_alexander05
@Anyongu there where more, but I could et scroll down so far to see whom they where, and tell me if I spelt them wrong, then I will change is as soon as possible, now in with the story! (Eh.......... *starts thinking what POV and other things for the books, while forgetting the plan*

•Marlin P.O.V•

I threw a golden drachma into the rainbow. "Lady Iris, Show me Poseidon where ever he may be!" The rainbow changed and then it showed Poseidon. "Father, when will you tell me when you have decided? No one else has ever lead a capture the flag game that turned into a tie!" I said, nearly shouting. "Yes," he replied "but our deal was that if you WON I would re-claim you, and if I think about it, that was a bad idea. Zeus would turn me into a chicken and skin me alive, and then turn me back, and make me a human!" He looks concerned. "Only if Percy comes back, and he forgives you, will I re-claim you, only then, he is loyal and not selfish, so when he is found, and you are nice to him, and if he is in a good mood. Sure, I will re-claim you then." He said. Angrily I swiped my hand through the most, stopping the cal. "Percy so special. Percy so good." I say, and start walking around, nearly throwing everything on the ground. "Hey man!" Some Hermes kid shouts. "You sleep in our cabin and this is how you thank us? " he shouts, while walking towards me. "I do what I want." I say. "Not while you are in this cabin" he replies, with me responding with a fist in his face. All the other Asher is kids, who had been silent, looked up and ran up, and it became a fight. I saw a fist flying at me, and then things went black.