44

This took me a lot of time guys..... or girls, or whadever, and sorry for not updating sometime, I had a test week, that means: learn learn learn sleep test test test test test.

•Artemis P.O.V•

We had been walking to Camp Jupiter for a few hours straight. I have to go to Lupa fast, she is the only one who can help, for it is... her child. I thought, as I was walking over the streets. What do the mortals see if they look at us? I wonder. Probably a Girl Scout group with a puppy.

After a few minutes we saw Camp Jupiter and went to it. "Hunters, go and make yourself at home, formi need to do something" and then immediately went to Lupa holding now a small nearly newborn puppy.

"Artemis old friend, what brings you here? More questions?" I hear Lupa say. "Well something like that Lupa" I reply seeing that she sends her pack away, and sits down ready to listen whatever came out of my mouth. "You know Perseus? Your pup?" I ask her. "Yes, why the need to ask?" She asked with a tone of curiosity. "Well Lupa" I say, as I bring forth the now newborn pup out. "It's a pup now Lupa."

Lupa stands up, and walks around the newborn pup, looking at him as he yawns. "What happened to my pup Artemis?" I hear Lupa say. "Last time I came to you, I wanted to know more about him because my wolves heard that he was captured. I went out looking from him since I had to find him for my uncle, Poseidon. I also found out that he was captured by werewolves, and experimented on, I don't know what happened there, after a few days, he started becoming... younger" I say, as I look at the pup making soft yip and howls, craving some attention. "I was hopping you could do something about it, or make sure he doesn't die." I say, looking back up to Lupa. "I don't know what to do, but I might know someone who does"