Knowing thyself

Xyprene's POV

I ran until I felt creepiness all over me. I looked around and all I see is darkness. I hear voices of many animals. I kept on walking until I saw a ball of light. I followed it to a cave. At first I was not sure if I should go inside it but the doubt vanished when I saw the light. It seems it is waiting for me. I followed it inside the cave. As I go deeper I saw many ball of lights. I also saw many fireflies and some blue birds? I can't imagine there's a place like this in the middle of a dark and creepy forest.

"Finally you've arrived." I looked around but saw nobody.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Come near the water." I approached the water. At first, all I see is my reflection but after sometimes a dragon's reflection appeared behind me. I immediately looked back but there was no dragon beside me.
"You can't see me physically." The dragon said.
"Why?"
"You're not yet one. Your half is still in trouble."
"My half? Who?" I asked.
"You yourself can answer that question." The dragon said and slowly vanished.
"Wait." I said but the dragon's reflection vanished. What does he mean?

"Princess."
"Who's there?" I asked as I check the surroundings.
"It's Kenzie."
"Where are you? Are you alright?" I asked.
"Undo the seal and release me."
"But if I do that, I will also be releasing Blake." I said.
"You know what to do."
"Kenzie? Are you there? Kenzie?!" I shouted but she never responded. I fell to my knees and tears started to flow. I cried all my pain. Why? Why do things have to be this way?

"Don't cry. You'll just ruin your beautiful face." A little boy's voice.
"Shut up. This is all your fault. You said you'll protect me." A little girl's response.
"You have to be strong princess. I may not be always here to protect you." The little boy said.

Those memories. Those were my memories? What is this place?

"Welcome to the cave of personality where lost memories are kept." I was shocked to see a tiny girl with wings.
"What are you?" I asked.
"They call me fairy but my name's Bella." She said.
"You're the one that brought me here?" I asked.
"It was the well that called you here." Bella answered.
"The well?" I asked.
"Follow me." Bella said. I followed her through a narrow path. I was amazed when I finally passed thru the narrow path. Before me is a wide and spacious place. At the middle, there was indeed a well and above it were tiny creatures flying.
"What are they?" I asked.
"They're my family. Please come near this well." Bella said. I went near it.
"If you're ready, just look down the well." Bella said.
"Ready for what?" I asked but Bella is no where to be seen. What should I do?

After hours of thinking I looked down the well.

"Princess! Come on."

"Get her out of here! Go! Save the princess."

"You're such a beautiful child. Why are you here alone?"
"Forgive me princess."

"Mom! I can control the fire!"
"It's not good to play with fire, my child."

"Your a monster! Get out of here!"

"Why are you crying? Did your mother scolded you?"
"Get lost!"
"I'm Kyra and from now on I'll be your friend."
"Friend?"

"Xyprene!"

"Eh? You don't remember me? I'm Kyra your friend."

"I have faith in you Xyprene! I'll be waiting."

What are those?
"Those were your memories." Bella said.
"My memories?" I asked.
"Welcome back, Princess Rene." Bella said.
"What happened back then? Why do I have to be separated?" I asked.
"The Oracle tricked your parents. He said that you're in danger."
"It's Blake, isn't it?" I asked.
"How did you know?" Bella asked.
"Everything's clear now. There's only one thing that is not." I said.
"What would that be?" Bella asked.
"Who poisoned Blake's mind and heart. He used to be our friend." I said.
"The dark lord." Bella said.
"Dark lord?" I asked.
"He wants to rule the universe." Bella said.
"Why attack Elemental?" I asked.
"Because once he has Elemental, nobody can stand in his way." Bella said.
"Kenzie will." I said.
"Who's Kenzie?" Bella asked.
"A shadow. I've put her inside a body as her punishment for ruining my life."