6. Company

"Screw you." Kendall spat and pulled Cara inside.

Kendall closed the door and turned around, looking at the blonde girl from head to toe, analysing her once more. Her heartbeat was still all over the place, her eyes were darker than ever with desire and that annoying smirk on her face was still on full display.

Despite having just pulled Cara inside herself, Kendall was very reluctant to make a move. Cara saw the confusion and lust in her eyes. She was clearly debating whether or not she should act on her instincts or let her brain take control for the nth time that night.

"What do you want to do?" Cara asked with the smirk widening on her face as she approached the brunette. She stood right in front of Kendall, with no contact being shared between them other than their both quick breathing.

Kendall didn't respond first. Her eyes were closed, her chest was rising and falling heavily, she seemed to still be in an inner battle with her desires which hadn't given Cara a break throughout the whole night.

"I wanna touch you." Kendall bravely uttered in a whisper that made cara grunt. Cara had no idea why they were holding back but the anticipation was very exciting for both of them.

Kendall didn't know where that braveness came from. She was sure she didn't want this barely five minutes ago when she left the car. But here she was, standing in front of Cara, ready to do things she knew she would regret tomorrow.

"Where?" Cara asked, taking a very small step closer. There was almost no distance between them now. Which meant Cara could feel how wild Kendall's breathing was.

Cara grabbed Kendall's hand in her own and lead it to her collarbone.

"Here?" Cara asked as she let Kendall's hand rest for a second before moving it lower to her bosom. By each passing second, Kendall was losing a little more of her self control.

"Here?" Cara cupped her own breast with Kendall's hand and gave it a light squeeze. She moved her other hand to Kendall's waist, holding her closer. The more contact they shared, the more likely it was for Kendall to finally submit to the sexual tension that was hovering in the air.

"Here?" She moved Kendall's hand lower to her stomach while her other hand traveled from Kendall's waist to her core, surprisingly cupping her through the dress' fabric.

"Cause I wanna touch you here."

Kendall moaned when she heard cara whisper that along with the soft squeeze she gave her core. Cara was stimulating the soft skin by drawing small invisible circles on it, leaving Kendall helpless for more.

For the first time that night, Kendall genuinely lost it.

She roughly kissed the blonde girl as both their hands traveled over each other, aggressively taking each other's clothes off.

Without parting their lips for more than a second, Cara managed to take Kendall's jacket off and throw it to be lost somewhere in the room.

Kendall grabbed Cara's hand in her own tightly, still kissing the girl and walked towards the set of stairs with Cara's hands groping all over her body, shamelessly exploring it.

"Bedroom." Kendall muttered breathlessly when they pulled apart to take a breath. They had made it to the stairway.

"Stand there." Cara ordered as she turned the brunette around. They were on the stairway with Kendall facing the fence while Cara stood behind her.

The blonde girl cupped her breasts from behind while sucking on her earlobe. Kendall let out a moan, enjoying the contact. Cara was running her hands through Kendall's sides, while still giving her neck open mouthed kisses. She finally found what she was looking for and pulled Kendall's dress' zipper down.