11. She

It was early in the morning when Cara woke up.

The sun had risen a short while ago. It was almost dark around the hotel room. The uncovered windows let in a dim blue light, reflecting the naked clouldless sky's purity while city lights were off.

The silence that had given Cara the blessing to sleep an extra hour despite her sleeping issues had been replaced with sounds of birds singing, cars honking, and of pedestrians, indicating life had started for the day.

For the first time since the incident where Cara and Kendall had slept together, Cara had stayed the night with her companion.

The blonde girl would always leave a short while after the sexual encounter. She generally hated the conception of sharing her sleeping space with someone else. She wasn't very fond of the idea of waking up next to someone.

Despite her view on spending the night with someone, exceptionally, she had decided to do as Kendall had asked her the night before, and 'stay'.

Here she was.

Somewhere through her subconsciousness over the night, Kendall's body had drifted itself over to the the blonde girl. The brunette's arms were wrapped round Cara's body, with her nose barely touching the British girl's cheek.

Her warm breath was softly caressing Cara's skin, giving it a strange sense of comfort. Their legs were entwined under the covers, creating an arousing heat through bare skin to skin contact.

Cara closed her eyes. She could feel Kendall's body heat over hers in certain areas that were touching. The warmth she felt made a strange feeling creep up through her abdomen and ignite in the very pit of her stomach, creating a small explosion.

"Eww."

Kendall's weak voice captured the blonde girl's attention. Immeidately after that, Kendall untangled their legs and turned her body around, distancing herself from Cara.

"Eww yourself." Cara replied, moving to the other side of bed with a disturbed and uneasy expression on her face.

The brunette put her hand over her face, protectively covering her eyes and possibly the disturbingly hungover state on her face from her 'companion'.

"What the hell happened?" Kendall wondered, her voice sounding thicker than ever.

"You got drunk out of your mind last night." Cara explained as she stretched her arms up in the air, relaxing her muscles.

"I can tell that thanks to my hangover." Kendall muttered, still covering her closed eyes with the back of her hand as she laid on her back.

"I don't remember how though." Kendall shared, still as a monument.

"Sure you don't." Cara chuckled, letting out a mocking laugh indicating she didn't believe a single word Kendall had said.

"I don't." Kendall argued in a whining voice.

"That's what I said." Cara added, turning her head to glance at the younger girl who just gave her the middle finger for a second.

"Very mature, miss I-always-know-what-i'm-doing." Cara trailed off, getting her body out from under the covers. She sat Indian style, hugging a pillow to her chest.

"Stop bitching." Kendall ordered. She hadn't moved an inch yet, her hand was still hovering over her eyes, blocking every possible ray of sunshine.

Cara glanced at the taller girl for a second, making up her mind on what she was going to do next.

She threw her pillow over to Kendall's head, laughing hysterically as the girl jumped up a bit, holding the pillow over her face with both hands.

"Stop being a pain in my ASS." Kendall whisper yelled, hitting Cara's knee with the very same pillow.