His Amy

This is my first Fanfiction so sorry if its terrible.

*Saturday morning*
Amy awoke early in the morning as she always did to get ready for work, and still she was thinking of Sheldon, as she always did.
She went to her closet to reach for the usual outfit she always wore, well basically the only thing that was in her closet.

"My cardigans"

She said while smiling gently. Amy felt happy, professional and comfortable in her cardigans.
No matter how many times Penny and Bernedette would try to change the way she dressed, she will always love her cardigans.
And she secretly hoped Sheldon did too.
As she slipped on her shoes and pushed up her glasses, she kissed the bag of rice with Sheldons t-shirt on it hoping one day it would be the real Sheldon, and headed off to work.

*Later that night*
Sheldon was watching twilight, not because he wanted to but because he agreed to watch a movie that Amy picked once a week if she watched star trek.

"Leonard? What possesses someone to kiss another person? All it does is spread bacteria and cause you to get the other persons gross saliva on you." Sheldon said with disgust.

"When people kiss they don't think about that stuff, Leonard said. Thats only you ya big weirdo."

"Excuse me? Its not weird to be cautious about heigiene and bacterial infections"
Sheldon replied.

"People kiss because they are in love and happy. Thats just what happens. Why do you care anyway?" Leonard asked.

"Just curious" Sheldon said with a smirk.

*Sunday Morning*
As Amy sat alone in her apartment watching re-runs of her favorite television series (Little house on the prairie) all she could do was think. Think about when it would happen, when anything would happen.
She thought about the day Sheldon finally realizes that she is his person, and that shes been waiting for him forever.
She knew it wouldn't happen soon, but she would wait for him, he's always been worth the wait, and he always will be.

*Sunday Night*
As Sheldon layed in his bed trying to fall asleep, he thought about the movie he watched earlier that evening.
He always thought about the movies he watched later on, but this one was different.
It wasn't his usual science fiction movies or one of his favorites (Raiders of the lost ark) this was Twighlight.
He didn't understand much about it and there wasn't much he wanted to know, except one thing.
Amy. Why did she pick this? She always picks older movies that reminded her of her childhood or a happy memory, but this was a love story.
Sheldon wasn't the best at showing his emotions and he knew that, but Amy just thought he was to scared too.
As much as she wanted him to show any and all of his emotions to her, she loved that he was nervous....and she loved it even more to think that he was nervous because of her.
She wanted to make him shake when they held hands and stutter when they talked.
It made her feel amazing.

*Monday Morning*

"Damn!"
Amy said forcefully as she woke up.

Everytime she has a dream about Sheldon she wakes up too fast, well faster then she would like.
When Amy dreamt about Sheldon she doesn't feel like it's a dream.
She never gets to the 'good part' which feels like her life now.
No matter how hard she tries, she can't get Sheldon to step out of his "Emotionless robotic state."
She knows its hard for him but just once, she wants to feel his warm hugs and his soft kiss on her lips.
But most of all she wanted to know if he really loves her....
Does he?
She prayed that one day she would wake up and the Sheldon she dreamed about would be the real him, laying next to her, smiling, and happy to wake up with her on his arm.
She would do anything to know if he really loved her like she loves him.....