It's not what it looks like

•••
This chapter has references to the episode
"Adhesive duck deficiencie" Just FYI :)
•••

*Knock knock knock* "Penny."

Penny opened the front door and a lengthy physicist stared down at her.

"Hello Penny. Could I borrow your cell phone? I need to phone my mother."

Hm. Weird.

"Um, yeah sure."

Sheldon walked in and took a seat on her couch. Penny handed him her cell phone and poured herself another glass of wine.

"Thank you." he said as he dialed his mother's number.

Penny wasn't even going to ask why he wasn't using his own phone, or Amy's. She just let him do his thing because it's Sheldon, and if you try too hard to figure him out, you may have a heart attack.

It's not probable, but possible.

"Oh, Leonard got called into work for a few hours. Just letting you know. He also left his cell phone behind so you can take it to your apartment when you go." Penny told him.

Sheldon sat and waited for his mother to pick up on the other line and said "very well." to Penny.

"Hello?" Mary answered.

"Hi mom, it's Sheldon."
--------
Amy walked into the mall and breathed in deeply.
Ah. The smell of fresh clothing and various food items filled her senses. She had never been to the mall much, on top of working everyday and now having a social life, it was hard to go out and do things by herself.

This was nice. A different nice, but it was nice.

She passed lots of stores with lots of different things.

She walked past a store for just carpets, one for phones and electronics, one for shoes, pets, jewellery, makeup, and books.

All of which she kind of wanted to go into. But she didn't.

She walked a little further and found the store she'd been looking for.
One just for bra's, underwear, thigh socks, body suits, and lingerie.

Wow.

Everything inside sure did look beautiful, but was it Amy's style?

Not really.

As she stood outside of the store, peering inside, one of the workers noticed her.

This woman had the same build as Amy. She wasn't very slim but that didn't matter, her eyes and very nice legs caught everyone's attention. Even Amy's.

"Can I help you?" she asked, coming closer to Amy who wasn't even in the store yet.

"Oh. Hi." Amy said nervously. The woman totally caught her off guard.

Oh hi? that wasn't the right answer to her question, was it?

"I see you're looking inside, anything catching your eye?"

Yes! everything! Amy thought.

She really wanted to put alot of these things on and wear them for Sheldon. She wanted to feel beautiful and be called beautiful at the same time. But she could never do it.

Nothing would fit her properly, nothing would hide the marks that she hated, and nothing would look...good on her.

"Oh...I don't think so. This store isn't really for my uh..body."