My Love

*Warning: SMUT! If you don't want to read any smut then I suggest you leave right now ;)*

{Get ready for a long ass chapter big bangers and procrastinators! Haha!}

Sheldon and Amy awoke at 2pm.
When Sheldon saw the time he was going to complain and say something like,
"What about my schedule?"
But then he thought to himself,
"What schedule?"

Ever since everything started to happen with Amy, he basically hasn't had a schedule.
It was still in his mind of course, but he hadn't been following it.
In fact, after thinking about it and knowing that Amy would be by his side whenever he needed her, he didn't really need his schedule.

Sheldon only created the schedule to give his life order.
Once he moved out of his mother's house he didn't have anyone to tell him what to do.
No one to tell him when to shower, eat, sleep or go to work.

He had to take care of himself and honestly it scared him but it's a scary thing for anyone going into adulthood...though Sheldon would never admit it.

"Good afternoon Amy." he said quietly as he looked at his sleepy little vixen.

"Afternoon?" she asked confused.

"Oh yes, it's 2pm." he said.

Amy's eyes widened and she pushed herself up.

"Oh gosh...why didn't you wake me? Isn't this ruining your schedule? What about your breakfast? Doesn't this b..."

Sheldon locked eyes with her and gave her a smile she's never seen before.
It stopped her like a deer in headlights.
It wasn't his forced smile or his koala smile...it was...an in love smile.

That smile you see in romance movies or love stories that has so much power and passion you can actually feel it...
You can feel it in your body and it sends shivers down your spine.
It's that smile that everyone prays to see on their partner when they look in each other's eyes.
That smile that speaks louder than any words ever spoken,
Louder than music or a Shakespeare poem.

"Um...I." Amy had no words.

"Mhm." Sheldon chuckled.

When Sheldon was younger and his mother would freak out or over exaggerate, his father would just smile.
After the smile spread across his father's face, his mother would be okay.
Sheldon didn't understand, and after doing multiple experiments and tests about the human body, he realized...the only conclusion was love.

Sheldon wasn't interested in love before.
He thought it was a waste of time and maybe even unrealistic... But, he couldn't be more wrong.

Love is magical thing and it could be shared by anyone.
Love is a word that you use when the bond between you and someone or something is so strong, you can't describe the passion in your heart.
The butterflies you get in your stomach when you hear their name or that smile you can't help but let creep up your cheek when you get a smell of their shampoo.

Love is strange.
Love is when you can look into your partner's eyes and say,
Listen, I know that this is going to be one hell of a ride...but I don't want to do it, unless you're there with me.
I don't want to wake up next to anyone but you, or give my heart, hand and happiness to anyone else, but you.

"What were you saying?"
Sheldon asked as he watched her eyes get lost in his.

Amy was blushing so much she felt her face heating up.

That smile...how is he doing that? His eyes and that face I just...
I can't even concentrate i'm so lost in those...ocean eyes.

"I was...I was just going to...I..."
Amy had no words. That smile that never left his face made Amy so hot she couldn't do anything.