Experimental Love

-------
(Smut included ;D I promise I'll start to add more.
Also get ready for a long chapter haha)
-------
It was 3am when Sheldon got woken up by a semi painful
slap/hit in the face.

"What the?" he groaned as he rolled over to look at Amy.

She wasn't moving around, just laying still, so he just assumed he may have hit himself in his sleep.

Oh well.

He rolled back over and closed his eyes.
Right as soon as he could feel himself drifting to sleep,
he felt a slap again. This time on his back.

"Stop." Amy said sounding scared as she slightly shifted her body.

"Amy?" Sheldon said quietly as he turned back to face her.

Amy's eyes were still closed so Sheldon was confused but he tried calling her name again.

"Amy?" he said a little louder as he scooted close to her then sat up a bit.

"Don't hurt me." Amy pleaded as she moved around some more.

"Amy I would never hurt you. Are you alright?"
Sheldon looked at her and tried to think of what the problem was, but he was drawling blanks.

It was quiet for a moment until Amy spoke again.

"Please stop. Don't touch me!" Amy said a little louder as she used both her arms to cover her chest.

Sheldon jumped when Amy raised her voice but he was suddenly starting to feel pains, sharp pains, in his heart while he watched her plead to be left alone.

He couldn't stand to see her suffer so he tried to wake her.
He lightly put his hand on one of hers and spoke softly, hoping to get her attention.

"Amy? Amy it's me. Wake up, it's okay, i'm here."

He watched her face start to twitch and spazz, squinting her eyes closed really tight and clenching her jaw.

"Amy?" he asked a little louder as he added his other hand to hers.
He held her hands in his and he could feel them tensing, then releaxing every few seconds.

She wouldn't wake up but she was still moving around and muttering quiet words under her breath.

"Don't do it. Please don't do it.
I don't want this!" Amy yelled again as she thrashed her head from side to side.

Sheldon was somewhat scared now. He didn't understand if her actions were because of him or someone else...but who else?
He sat and thought until,

"Night terrors?" he asked himself.

He remembered Amy talking about her night terrors and how they would wake her up alot when she was younger.
He already knew about nightmares...but night terrors were a totally different thing and he wouldn't wish them on his greatest enemy...well except one.

It went silent for a minute but Sheldon was studying her face and actions.
He noticed her face start to get a light pink color, then red.

"Amy. Amy you need to wake up."
He told her as he placed his hands on her shoulders.

Not long after, Amy's eyes filled up with tears and they started to pour. Her eyes were still closed, but her chest was heaving and she was crying, hard.
Her body seemed to relax but she couldn't stop crying.

She was taking really deep breaths and tears were pouring down her cheeks.

"Amy please wake up."
Sheldon said as his heart started thumping faster and faster.