Back Again? Authors Note

Dear fellow Shamy shippers:

The last time I updated this story, was during the middle of March. I haven't stopped thinking about it, but I didn't really know how to write it. I've been putting off alot of smut scenes just because I don't know how to properly word them, and it's hard to think in a guys perspective when you're a female writer. I've also lost alot of interest in The Big Bang, mainly because I work 6 days out of the week. I don't have much time for things I love, like I use to.

Well ladies and gents, during the few months I was gone; I myself fell in love. And I know because I'm young, alot of people tell me I don't know what love is, but this love is insane. I've always sworn I was Asexual (not attracted to anyone sexually or romantically) because that's how I've been my whole life. Now at age 17 I've met the love of my life. My future husband. My other half.

Him and I are alot like Sheldon and Amy, I notice myself comparing us constantly.
He's older than me, very shy and inexperienced. I was also inexperienced, but never shy. Always ready for anything
(just like Sheldon and Amy).
I'm really attracted to people like Sheldon, confident in their work but shy, nervous and inexperienced when it comes to
"R rated things", and thats the exact description of my "boyfriend."

I'm writing this to tell you I will be continuing this story due to high demand. And now that I know what true love feels like, I think I can write the chapters alot better.

New chapter should be posted in a few hours from now! All my love and appreciation to y'all that have stuck around since beginning, and all you new readers too!!!

Until next time,

H.B♡