Will you...

●●●
•••
●●●
♡Smut warning♡
●●●
•••
●●●

Amy's mouth was wide open.
This was the moment she'd been waiting for ever since her and Sheldon had gotten together.

I know what you're thinking, he proposed!?

Not quite.

He opened the rectangular box to reveal a key that had A.F.F carved into it, and a nice purple bow/string tied on the top.

"Will you move in with me?" he asked her.

Amy had never been so excited in her life.
You'd think she'd be upset that it wasn't a ring in there,
but she was very far from being upset.
Yes she had always dreamed of the day Sheldon got down on one knee, asking her to spend her life with him...
but she didn't even know if she was ready for that right now.

Being married comes with alot of responsibilities,
and you have to be with the person every minute of everyday. Now, she's not saying that's a bad thing,
but she would like to start by moving in with him to get used to it...this is perfect.

Amy had no words. She didn't know what to say.

Wait, yes she did.

Yes!!!

"Yes. I would love to!" Amy stood up and so did Sheldon.
She wrapped her arms around his torso, and put her head on his chest that smelt of talcum powder and body wash.

He was a little shy about the physical contact in public,
but she said yes! Sheldon had this key made right before Amy's birthday. He wasn't planning on giving it to her any time soon, but then something changed.

The first time he slept next to her, he was scared.
He was afraid of being touched and afraid of what might happen.
The second time he slept next to her, he was okay with it.
He wanted to hold her, but not go any further than that.
Then the third time he slept next to her, he liked it.
He enjoyed knowing she was there and it helped him fall asleep listening to her breathing; and having her body so close to his.

The last few times, he loved it. Maybe too much.
He couldn't sleep without her being there and he was in love with the way she kissed him goodnight. He dreaded the mornings because they had to get up, but he relished the nights when they could just relax and be with eachother.

After spending these peaceful, and quite eventful nights with Amy, Sheldon realised he couldn't go a day without her. Try as he might, she was his other half.

She was the middle peice to his jigsaw puzzle,
the hotdogs to his spaghetti, the lizard to his spock and the cushion to his spot. His life would not be complete without her.

"I think everyone in here thinks I just proposed..."
Sheldon whispered in Amy's ear.

"I know." she laughed.

"Are you upset I didn't?"

Amy moved her head off his chest for a minute and took his hand in hers.

"Listen. I couldn't be any happier than I already am,
and if I was, I'd probably pass out. You have given me everything I've ever wanted from you and I couldn't ask for more. Moving in is a start, and it's a big one.
You can propose to me whenever you feel like it or whenever you're ready because the things you have done for me could keep me happy for the rest of my life. I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you,
but I'm so happy you chose me to spend your life with."

Sheldon was certain now.

He was going to marry Amy Farrah Fowler.
He wasn't sure when, and he wasn't sure where, but he was 100% sure he was going to do it.