Broken

-------
(Warning: little shamy smut near the end)
Also sorry in advance for any spelling errors, I mostly write at night :D
-------
There he stood.
Motionless, breathless, and traumatized.

Amy didn't have a single word to say, and even if she did, nothing would come out.

She had known Sheldon for years. And every happy or good memory that he had shared with her, from his childhood,
was either caused by himself, or meemaw.
He often told Amy all the good things about meemaw, and how she had saved him a few times from his mothers Texan spankings when an experiment of his got out of hand or he fought with his siblings.

He didn't want to fight with his siblings but he was a genius  and they were what Sheldon would say
'missing a few, or all of their brain cells.'

Meemaw was his shoulder to cry on and his BestFriend...he loved her more than his spot.
Amy couldn't process what Sheldon could be feeling at that moment.
Imagine that, your BestFriend, family member, and favorite person in the world being taken right out of your life, right out of your arms.

Amy looked at the clock at it said "1:30" she was sad about what just happened but was also relieved that her birthday was over.
How bad would that be if her birthday was the same day as meemaws death?

Amy had never met meemaw,
or Mary cooper, but she had heard great things about both of them. They are related to Sheldon so they would have to be pretty great, right?

Amy slowly walked over to get a broom and dustpan, then she swept up the broken phone and little glass pieces.
Sheldon stood, still looking straight ahead, not saying a word.

"What should I do?" Amy asked herself.

Should she call Leonard? Should she hug Sheldon? Should she leave? She wouldn't leave.
But the look on his face wasn't giving her any ideas on what she should do.

"Sheldon?" she whispered.

No answer.

Amy waited a few seconds until he cracked.

"This can't be right...she can't be gone...not yet...not yet...god not yet..." Sheldon's voice was low but got higher as he panicked and his face started to twitch.

He looked at Amy who was staring into his blue eyes that got lighter by the minute.
He didn't know what to do, what to say, or where to go.
All he knew was that he really hated his idetic memory right then.
Those words crushed his heart, and the way his mother sounded when she told him...
it was heartbreaking.

"Sheldon I'm sorry." Amy said as she reached for his hand.

"No. No. Not yet. Not yet!"
He yelled as he pulled back and went right passed Amy into his room.

Amy was afraid, sad, confused, shocked, and worried all at once.
Not a mix of emotions she was used to, but it made sense considering what just happened.
Amy cleaned her glasses, took a breath and slowly walked up to Sheldon's door.

Was he crying?

*Knock knock knock*
"Sheldon?"

Silence.

She thought about leaving him on his own for a while, to give him a break, but what if that wasn't what he wanted?
She thought for a while until she got an idea.
She wasn't sure how good the idea was but it was really her last hope.
She carefully walked over to the fridge and looked on top,
She grabbed a paper that had emergency written on it.

When Amy met Sheldon he told her basically everything about his apartment.
The security camera, the wall safe, the floor safe, all his money he kept in his desk and his emergency phone numbers he kept on a piece of paper on top of the fridge that nobody knew about.