Chapter 39

Blue's pov

I sit on the couch in the back of the bus, trying to control my emotions. Flash was snuggled up in my arms. He'd lick my cheeks everytime a tear manged to escape my eyes. He's probably the only reason I haven't completely broken down crying yet.

"Hey Blue, what do you want for dinner? We're going to get something to eat before we leave," Michael tells me. I grab the dry erase board from beside me.

'I'm not hungry' I write. Michael frowns.

"Why aren't you just talking?" He questions, starting to get worried. I ignore his question and turn away from him.

"Luke!" Mikey shouts. My older brother appears a few moments later. I don't move.

"She's not talking," Michael whispers, still speaking loud enough for me to hear him.

"Blue? Are you okay?" Luke asks me, resting one hand on my back. I tense up as soon as he makes contact with me. Flash watches him. I nod my head yes.

"I know you're lying. What's wrong?" He persists. I ignore him, not in the mood to talk or interact with people at all.

"Calum!" Luke calls. My eyes widen. I frantically shake my head no. Luke wasn't watching. My ex boyfriend stands beside Michael. My heart breaks all over again.

"Calum, Blue isn't talking. You should try to figure out what's wrong with her. She'll talk to you," Luke says. Calum winces.

"No she won't," Calum replies, a sad expression on his face. I jerk my head back to face the other way, unable to look at him. I could feel my heart breaking again. I never should've trusted him.

I wipe the tears off of my cheeks and grab Flash. I rush to my bunk, shoving past the three boys. I keep my gaze locked in the floor, not wanting to let any of them know that I am crying.

Luke's pov

"What the hell did you do to my little sister?" I demand, turning to face Calum. Ashton walks back and frowns seeing our unhappy faces. The three of us turn to face Calum, who looked pretty miserable.

"I broke up with her," he mumbles, not meeting my gaze anymore. I take a deep breath.

"Why? Did you guys get into an argument or something?" Michael asks, frowning.

"I was talking to a fan and she said that she doesn't want to see us get mad at each other and fight if Blue and I broke up," Calum explains, the guilty look still on his face.

"She could've just been trying to get you two to break up," Ashton points out. Calum's face falls even more. I try to be mad at him. But I couldn't find it in me.

"Look," I start, "just please try to talk to her. I'm fine if you two do or don't get back together but I do want her happy again. I don't like seeing her this upset."

Calum nods, "I'll go talk to her now." He walks off and I sigh, plopping down on the couch. Michael and Ashton follow my lead.

Calum returns a minute later, a panicked expression on his face, "She's gone."