Chapter 50

Blue's pov

"I thought you guys were on break. Typically when someone's on break, they don't work at all," I say, frowning.

"We aren't touring anymore. We're still writing though. Just be glad it's only two of us and not all four," Luke tells me, messing up my hair. I frown and smack his hand away.

"I just want you to stay home to snuggle all day," I whine, holding onto Calum tightly. He laughs and runs his fingers through my hair, straightening it out.

"But I can't. Luke and I have to go write songs for the new album. I'm sure Ash and Michael with binge watch The Flash with you all day long," he assures me. Ash and Mikey both nod.

"Fine," I groan, "leave me all alone." He rolls his eyes at me, then pecks my lips before leaving with Luke. I bend down and pick up Flash, then turn to face the two boys.

"Are y'all ready for a marathon?" I question, grinning widely.

"Sure. I'll go get candy and popcorn," Michael volunteers. I nod and walk into the family room to get the show ready.

Michael and Ashton had just sat down when I got nauseous. My head starts to spin. I quickly move Flash over onto Ashton's lap, then run for the bathroom, feeling my breakfast coming back up.

"Blue? Are you okay?" Michael asks, obviously concerned. He pulls my blonde hair back, keeping it out of my face. I nod, starting to feel better.

"That was really random," Ashton notes, Flash still in his arms. I nod again and flush the toilet.

"Anyways, are we ready to watch the show now?" Mikey asks me.as we walk back to the couch.

"Yeah. I'm ready if you two ar-" I cut myself off and stop dead in my tracks, a horrible thought coming over me.

"Blue? What's wrong?" Ash questions, frowning at my expression.

"This is not good," I mumble, speaking mostly to myself.

"What's not good? Blue, what's going on?" He demands.

"This can't be happening," I mutter, ignoring them. I was in a daze.

"Dylan!" Michael calls, getting my attention. I look up at him, biting down on my lip.

"What's going on? What can't be happening? What's not good?" He demands, his face stern.

"Don't freak out or anything," I start, only earning myself panicked looks from both boys. They wait quietly for me to continue. I hesitate before saying, "But I think I might be pregnant." I kid you not, both boys' eyes grew huge as I finished my sentence.

"What the hell? Blue! You're not even seventeen yet," Ashton reminds me.

"I'm well aware of that fact. And trust me, no one is more upset about this than me," I snap.

"We should take you to the hospital to get tested or at least buy you a test," Michael says, obviously trying to keep his cool.

I shake my head no, "I don't want to. I don't want to think about this right now. And don't you dare tell Calum or Luke. Especially not Luke."

"He's your brother," Ashton reminds me.

"I know that. But don't tell him," I repeat. The boys sigh. I take Flash from Ashton and walk back to the family room. Mikey and Ash join me a moment later and I start the show. Throughout the entire thing, I could feel the two of them sneaking glances at my stomach.