chapter 3 ~ partners

Watch a thousand years! Perfect for dramoine ship! :)
~hermoine's point of view ~
  I woke up on the hospital bed with Draco, harry , Ginny and Ron staring down at me .

   My eyelids fluttered and I thought of what happened just now.

   "She's awake !",Ginny whispered.

Mrs pompfey (idk how to spell) entered the room and looked at me for a moment .

   "She's alright now and she can go for classes today."

   I sat up and looked at my friends..and then Draco . They seemed fine together, well..at least besides Ron who looks like he is shooting daggers at Malfoy.

   They told me the whole story and that Draco is let off with only a warning. I sighed with relief when I heard that.  I don't want any of my friends to go to azkaban this year.

   I stepped out of my bed and harry helped to hold me.

   "Wow.. I'm not that old.", I laughed and everyone else followed .

   We went to class immediately and the first lesson was potions with Proffesor slughorn .

   Harry and Ron both had charms and Ginny had muggles study so so I went to class alone .

   "Hey!!", I heard a familiar voice call out.

   I turned and saw Draco run towards me and he walked besides me, "I have potions too.."

   I smiled at him , "great!"

   We walked into the classroom where Proffesor slughorn was already waiting .

   "Now everyone please find your pair and I will get started with the lesson.."

   I planned to just wait to find someone without a pair to sit with but Draco stopped me and asked if we could be partners . I blushed and nodded silently. I never knew Draco could be so kind.

   For the first time ,I wasn't paying attention during class as I kept thinking of well... Draco with his bare chest...I didn't know what was wrong with me at all but I kept dreaming on and on.

   "Granger!", Draco tapped on my shoulder.

   I turned to look at him. "We should begin our potion?"

   I blinked and asked ," what are we supposed to do? "

   "Are  you kidding me? Granger?not paying attention?", He gave me a smirk but it wasn't those kind of bad or evil smirk made to harm me , this time , it was a playful smirk.

   I stepped on his shoe hard that made him moan in pain.

  "Oww...why did you do that for?"

  I looked at him and pretended to be dumbfounded , "I have no idea .."

  I stood up and went to the cupboard which contains all the ingredients we need for the potion .(I took whatever the other people were taking)

   I placed it all on our table and thought for a moment...,"oh! We are making a truth potion!"

   Draco stared at me ,confused ,"how did you do that!"

   I laughed at his confused face. He looked so cute...! I slapped myself mentally. Draco Malfoy, cute? Have you gone mad?maybe I did go mad .