chapter 11~ dramoine momentt

~third person pov~
The sun shone brightly into Hermione's room and woke her up. She turned to see Draco who was still sleeping peacefully on his bed , no struggle seemed to be made .
Hermoine rolled slowly towards Draco and watched him sleep.

She wanted to help him with his hair. Soon, Draco awaken. Hermoine gave him a sweet smile which he didn't return.

He got up and stared at hermoine , eyes red with tears.

"Draco, what's wrong.."

Tears began to fall out of his eyes without warning as he continued to look at hermoine.

"Draco..tell me what happened yesterday.."

Draco whimpered slightly and whispered," my mum.... She is in a better place now.."

Hermoine understood immediately and reached out to pat him on his bare back.

Soon, she jumped to him and gave him a comforting hug.

"I'm sorry about your mum Draco.."

Draco just sat there while hermoine comforted him.

Hermoine suddenly sat back up and looked at Draco . She blushed immediately.

"Sorry about that ..."

Draco suddenly smirked , "what? Me half naked ?"

Hermoine looked away and nodded.

"What are you going to do if I don't put on my clothes?"

Hermoine blushed and tried to pretend to be mad," I won't talk to you!"

"Oh you won't?" , Draco reached out and brush her hair back behind her ear.

~hermione's pov~
Draco pushed my hair back behind my ears as I stared at him. His eyes were still red and puffy, his tears are still flowing slowly from his dark grey eyes.

I place my hand on his face and helped him wipe of his tears. He just smiled and cupped my hand .

"Thank you hermoine." Draco said and another tear fell out of his eyes.

"For everything.",he said again, voice a little hoarse.

I quickly pushed my face to his , my hands still wiping his tears off his face. His hands went down my spine and to my waist.

We kissed passionately for some time. He pushed my closer to him and out bodies were touching each other's fully.

His hands started drawing circles on my back and it suddenly went under my shirt and his hand started touching my bare skin. I shook a little but continued kissing him.

Soon his hand moved up all the way to underneath my bra and he stopped , drawing circles that make my hair all stand up once again.

He carried me by my waist , out of bed and gently pushed me to a wall.

Slowly, he moved towards my further , I felt heat radiating at my sensitive part and I was hungry for him.

His hand slithered down to underneath my shirt once again and this time he grab hold of the shirt and his eyes locked onto mine.

I stopped kissing him and our lips separated. He looked at me sadly and the next thing I did was not what I meant to do .

I nodded and kissed him again , pushing him on the bed with me and we huddled up together. He helped me out of my shirt and I was only in my bra now . His hands slithered to the buttons of my jeans and he unbuttoned it,one by one , my buttons willingly opened up for him and he gently unzipped it.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the portrait and I heard someone mumble something. I quickly moved away from Draco and saw him as shock as I am .

I mouthed ," wear something " to him and he shrugged.

I started to get a little worried and heated up ," hurry up!!"

I zipped and buttoned my pants and wore my shirt. I tidied my hair quickly but Draco was still half naked.

I whispered,"what are you doing?"

He shrug and smirked," my clothes , it's on the otherside . "

Realisation hit me that his clothes from yesterday were stain with blood and he can't wear it.

I motioned him to Wait and tiptoed carefully towards his room.

When I was approaching his room, the portrait swung open to reveal Ginny and Ron.

Ginny ran forwaRd to give me a quick hug and held my hand,"let's go!".

I stopped her and made up a story,"I need to change some clothes." She smiled ,"you look amazing like that."

I and continue trying,"um..I wore them just now and they are ... Too lose!"

Ginny shot me a quizzeled look and smiled,"ok!but hurry up!"

I smiled nervously back at Ginny and rushed to draco's room.

"Wait hermoine...", I turned to Ron's voice.

"Isn't that Draco's room?"

I stopped at the spot and screamed silently to myself.

I turned and pretended to smile again," no..thats my room."

I pointed at the room with dark green designs on the door and a Slytherin logo on the door.

I'm doomed.

Ron wanted to continue questioning me but Ginny stopped him,"who cares man, hermoine hurry up go and change!"

I ran into the room gratefully and closed the door behind me. Draco's room was painted daek green,even his bedsheets was dark green with white laces on it. I randomly ran to his cupboard and tried to pick a set of clothing for him.

He has far too much clothing , shirt ,pants..everything. he has more than five sets of robes and his ties were arranged neatly in colour(green and white) .

I gave up and picked out a common black t shirt and a black pants from his cupboard. I also grabbed a tie and I headed for the door.

I suddenly stopped in my tracks.

Wait...Ron and Ginny are still out there... think hermoine, think!

I decided that I will just ran straight to my room and pass the clothing to Draco and maybe wash their memories?

I counted to three and burst out of draco's room . Without looking at Ginny and Ron, I ran straight for my room.

I knocked urgently and Draco let me in.

"Take these.",I threw the shirt,pants and tie into his hands.

He studied the shirt and gave me a disgusted look.

"Come on hermoine , I never wore these for like months.."

"You can get new ones later but hurry up , put on some clothes!"

Draco smirked and started tugging his shirt on and wearing His pants too.

Soon he was ready and started tieing His tie.

"Draco, I need to go with Ginny to hogsmeade to get a dress..."

Draco cut me off with a short kiss and smirked again , "off you go then."

I smiled back for a second and headed back to the common room where Ron and Ginny are.

When I appeared, Ron was red with fury and Ginny didn't seem to notice anything . She jumped to me,"come on, let's go! I can't wait..!"

Ron followed behind Ginny and I silently and we started walking towards hogsmeade.