chapter 9 ~ draco , Mum loves you

~third person pov~
     The sun's ray shone brightly into Hermione's bedroom and she stretched fully and yawned before dragging herself out of bed unwillingly.

   She changed into her robes,brush her teeth and combed her untidy curly Carmel hair into a bun before leaving her room.

   Draco was already in their common room. He had his legs casually placed on the table , dazing as he stared out of the window.

   Draco placed his legs down when he saw hermoine walk out , smiling brightly,he said,"you look amazing."

   Hermoine chuckled and rolled her eyes,"I'm only in my robes , it's kind of normal." She went to a table nearby to grab her books for the day and stuffed them in her dark blue bag.

   Draco placed both hands under his chin and blinked,"still, you look amazing."

   Hermoine turned to look at Draco while packing her bag, cheeks lighted with dark pink.

   Draco smirked,"I'm really good in making you blush , you know?"

   Hermoine tried to hide her blush in her hands and spoke," I can do that too."

   True enough, the next moment , Draco's cheeks were also bright red and he quickly looked away, hiding a smile.

   Hermoine picked up her bag and before leaving,she looked back at Draco who was still dazing ," leaving for the great hall soon?"

  Draco nodded without looking back. Hermoine turned and disappeared out of the common room.

   ~hermoine's point of view~
  By the time I arrived at the great hall, it was already filled with people even though I was early. Students chatted excitedly to each other.

    I quickly took a seat beside Ginny who was busy talking with harry about her dream last night.

   "At that point of time , suddenly there was a BOOM sound and I jumped back , staring at you , harry..and then.."

   Ginny turned to finally notice my presence,"morning , hermoine!"
Harry turned his head to greet me too.
   "Continue the story ..", I said , picking up a sandwhich in a plate in front of me.

   Ginny when back to face harry and continued,"then..hermoine appeared. BOOM AGAIN! This time , I turned towards the sound , guess what , fred and George appeared! I was so happy to have extra backup and ..."

   I started to zoom out, thinking about the upcoming ball, me dancing happily with .. Draco..

   I shaked myself out of my trance and my head automatically shifted to see the Slytherin table , Draco was already staring at me. When our eyes met, he smirked and I turned away,h hoping that no one noticed my blush.

   "The end!",Ginny announced and smiled at harry . Harry started clapping sarcastically which made Ginny laugh out loud.

   Ginny turned to me and nudged me,"how do you like my dream?"

   "Oh brilliant yes.."

   Ginny started laughing again and harry smiled .

   After a while, Ron appeared and sat in front of me.

   Ruffling his red hair , he said,"sorry I'm late. Got a bit caught up with sleeping."

   Soon, classes begin. My first class was herbology with Ginny and Neville and some other people.

   I sat down at the most front left seat with Ginny and the professor began in no time .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~third person pov~
    Classes ended and hermoine rushed out of the classroom and went straight to the library to do some studying.

   On the way,she bumped into Draco who was also heading to the library.