A Very Drunk Text.

Pain is only relevant if it still hurts

                          - Ed Sheeran.

FROM- June Marie Callahan.

TO- Declan Nicholas Hunter.

3:10 am, Saturday.

What are you doing? Why are you not here with me right now? Why are you not telling me not to drink so much and lecturing me about my morales?! Tell me WHY you chose to be sitting at home when you could be here instead?!

I miss you. I did not just say that. IGNORE IT.

I don't want you to "back off", you know. You're a nice enough guy. All you did was care and I was a bitch to you. And I guess that is not acceptable. I promise not to be one anymore.

I like your face. It reminds me of brownies. Do you like brownies? Do you like me? I like you. But I guess I'm not good enough. So don't you dare like me! (Isn't that how this works?)

You could do better than me I suppose. But you could also do a whole lot worse. Say yes asshole. Oh sorry, I'm supposed to be nice to you. Say yes butthole.

Don't walk away from me Declan. You can't save me, but stay friends with me. Wouldn't that be nice? I think I would like that. I guess this is me asking you not to take everything I say seriously all the time. Unless I'm serious. Got it?

If you want to talk, then talk. Don't be distant. That will majorly suck. Declan, just be Declan again.

You want to save me? From what? From myself? You can't. I'll have nothing left. And that's scary. I'm not trying to tell you that I like slashing my wrists. I don't. Contrary to your thoughts I'm not dumb browine-face. I'm trying though. For you I guess. But don't push me. Or you will get punched. Cause I'm a rabbit Declan. Rabbits punch buttholes.