bikini contest

~nastu~
There was a sign at the beach today saying bikini contest, "hey lucy u should enter this contest"I said, lucy shrugged, "I don't know lots of boys will be there just to look at me and other women"lucy said quivering, "oh c'mon your be great lucy I bet your win it"I said smiling, "ok then"lucy sighed, so she sighed up and the contest began at 8pm, so me and her walked back to the hotel, "hey ill help u find something"I said, we went through bags and bags, and then we found one,lucy went to the bathroom to try it on "how does this look nastu ?"lucy asked blushing, "it look great your sure to win I try and make sure boys don't look at you either by force or effect"I said, so me and lucy waited about 3 hours and then headed to the beach lots of girls were there and tons of boys. lucy walked up their "good luck"I said, judges are ready, the first judge came out and went to the Mic, "I have diabetes"he said, the whole crowd went quiet, after that the next two judges came out and took there sit and one of them was Chuck Norris, so all the girls came out, after awhile there was just three more girls left, lucy was one of them, then it came down to two women, "ok people we have our winner"he said, "and the winner is.......lucy heartfilia!"he yelled, "woo hoo" I yelled, I ran pass the crowd and up to lucy, and hugged her, "I told u would win"I said,I kissed her and heard awww, I looked at them and my hand went on fire they all went to silent, so then me and her walked to the hotel room, "nastu what could I do if I didn't have u"lucy asked, "well for starters u wouldn't have a Procter with u or a person with u"I said, lucy jumped on me and I fell on the bed, "oh u wanna game huh I'll show u"I said with lucy on top of me, I grabbed her left breast, "nastu !"lucy yelled blushing red "oh c'mon u know u like it lucy"I said smiling, I was about to take lucy top off but she stopped me, "nastu let me at least take a shower first"lucy said blushing red, she got off me and started the shower, then she took of her bikini I heard the shower door shut, a few minutes later lucy came out and was wearing a tank top and panties, she got to me and took off my pants and shirt and then she got on top of me, while she was on top of me and she slowly put her hand down my underwear, and then I took of my underwear, I just pulled lucy panties off and all she had on was a tank top, she lean in front me, "jeez nastu your so naughty"lucy said in a sexy voice, I watched her pull her top off and I put it in her, back and forth I went, I grabbed her butt as I was starting to go faster, "uhh nastu it feels so good"lucy moaned, "lucy I love u...."I said, "uhh I love u too nastu"lucy moaned, soon I came then I pass out or I fell asleep and lucy was still on me.