almost spring break

~nastu~
So me and Lucy are still in high school and pretty soon after the year is done we'll be in college together, so now our school has made a fucking uniform to wear now everyday, the boys have to wear a tie and nice shirt and pants,shoes while the girls have to also wear a tie,nice shirt and a skirt, the first day of it was today, I could go a day without wearing my scarf and I just put it on anyway, like hell they will take that from me,over my dead body. Anyway on the way to school I was walking with Lucy and saw a few more other cats, and three new people, I realize one of them was Wendy, the other two I'm not sure, later on I found out they were sting and rogue, dragon slayer like me and gajneel, around lunch time sing came up to my with a cocky tone, "so finally nastu dragneel in my signs after school bring your other dragon slayer meet behind the woods",he said walking off, then he turned back and winked at lucy, my jaw dropped same and I saw rogue do the same time with levy, "ok natsu let not get ready to get into a fight again already",lucy said hugging my back, I didn't listen to her, after school me and gajneel took off our uniform and put on our much better clothes,(the same clothes they used in the fairy tail games fight) we walked  behind the woods and saw a crowd of people there waiting, these guys wanted to have a audience, I ran at sting punching him in the face, gajneel did the same with rogue, "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST,IRON DRAGON HARD FIST"me and gajneel screamed as we hit them, they got up and used their dragon force out of nowhere, the fight went on we started to get our assets beat, the fight got out of the woods into a abandoned building, we laid there on ground, "nice fight,you guys did a good job toughest one yet"sting said, we got back up by there surprise, I pushed gajneel off the building, "c'mon I challenge you two give all you got"I said, "I used my dragon force how are you standing"sting yelled, "felt like a train hit me"I said rubbing my head, sting turned into his dragon force and ran at me with a light fist, I dodged it and punched him back far, "shadow dragon roar"rogue yelled as the shadow roar came to me, "FIRE DRAGON ROAR"I said roaring my fire into his and hitting him, both of them longed at me, I could see faster I could dodge every attack they threw, they got together and did fusion magic, light and shadow combination, "SHAODW LIGHT DRAGON FLASH"they both yelled, "FIRE DRAGON SECRET ART EXPLODING PHONIX EDGE"I yelled as a the bird made of fire ran through their attack and into them, both of them falling, and me last standing, I look down at gajneel and see him pass out next to levy, I looked in the crowd and saw a blond girl in the distance I raced over there and grabbed her, "Ah"Lucy yelled, "so you stayed and watch huh?",I asked smirking, "well to make sure you didn't do anything stupid"Lucy said, "well I won and sting got it no one ever gonna take you away from me not now not ever"I said, "well isn't that just sweet nastu",she said, I carried her back to the house and from now on I'm keeping an eye on sting if he makes a move on lucy he'll regret it.