merry Christmas

~nastu~
Seeing all my friends here making me smile, putting my scarf back on and hugging lucy close to me, "aww nastu don't be so nice it time to have some laughs"lucy said blushing,well only thing was that erza with in a Santa suit and finally grey was wearing clothes, "c'mon lucy drink up the night is young"erza said pouring her a drink, I just knew what was about to happen I bet just by seeing lucy drinking,1 hour later, "oh no it happening again"grey said, "WHAT THE FUCK DID I GET MYSELF INTO"gajneel yelled,"uuuhh nastu let just leave"grey said, "agreed"I said about to open the door, then a sword came flying at the door hitting it, "just where do your think your going"erza said, I came over and looked at lucy and she was drunk, "nastu do that thing were you make me purr" lucy said, "when the help have I ever done that"I yelled,she jumped on me and kissed me "lucy this isn't the time for this"I said as she was kissing me, "aww c'mon let do here"she said drunkenly, "wait WHAT! "I said, she began to take off her clothes and I stopped her the one time I didn't want to do, 2 hours later erza got a game called guild master games, it where u chose a stick and there one stick with a king on it and the king tells what the numbers to do it was gonna be hell......it self, and we all played, "haha I am king"erza yelled, I was number 8, "#8 was dance strips"erza said, ugh I just had to do and so I took off all my clothes and scarf and did it, we all drawn again and erza was the king again, "aww fuck"grey mumble,"number two has to take off there panty and throw out the window, and it was levy, it was just shocking to see her do it, and once more erza was king it began to become hell in the house, "number one was go out to the store wearing nothing but a bikini"erza said, and Juvia did that one, this time happy was king, I thought nothing would be bad one this one but I thought wrong, "number two should slap number four on the butt"he said I slapped gajneel on the ass and it was just embarrassing, erza once more... "number 10 was have got wax pour on them while they moan oh yea it feels so good"she said, and she poured the hot wax on lucy, and I saw the whole fucking thing, "erza your taking this too far"I yelled, and I drawn and got the king "ahha I am king now"I said,"oh our hero has came"lucy said and let me just say I had to cheat just for the sake of my friends,"I won't hold back on this erza, "you must walk home wearing nothing"I said to erza, "he heartless"lucy,juvia and levy said, as she actually BEGUN to strip and walk out the door, everyone was in shook,and looked at me soon everyone just went home and it was just me and lucy now, "woah what a night I didn't expect all this"i laughed, lucy came up to me and held on to me, "your always so warm nastu"lucy said,I always be here for ya lucy nothing less than that.. 

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!