home

~nastu~
Lucy was pulling me to get in the plane and I rejected, "oh c'mon nastu were gonna miss our flight"lucy said still pulling me, "no way I'm getting on that thing" I said, soon I just gave up and I went in side and sat down in our seats,4 hours later,lucy was rubbing my back "your gonna make it nastu"lucy said, well I have threw up 5 times already, "ugh how much more time until we land? I asked head down, "about 10 more minutes "lucy said, I sighed soon we landed, I ran out of the plane quickly and ran to a trash can I threw up, I felt better,lucy came out with our bags and we headed to the bagging area to get the rest,once we got everything we walked outside and lucy sighed for a taxi,then I thought of something I grabbed all our stuff and puts them in the taxi and I told him our address and were meet him there, then the taxi took off, lucy looked at me mad as hell, "nastu what were u thinking"lucy yelled, "lucy get on my back"I said, "excuse me"lucy said, "just do it I have a idea how to get home"I said, lucy sighed and got on my back, I started to run and I put my fists behind me, "lucy hold on"I said, I used my fire as a boost, "fire dragon double iron fist"I yelled as my fire gave me a extra boost with running, soon we were home in no time, lucy got my back and just in time the taxi driver arrived, "how did u two get here before I did"he asked, I shrugged and handed him a twenty,I grabbed our stuff while lucy unlock the door, I took everything upstairs in our room, it felt good to be back, then I look outside of my window and saw a kid with a dragon balloon with his father,I look at them and a tear came down my eyes, lucy came up and saw me, she hugged me,I still wonder will I ever seen ingeel again...or he is dead, I stopped crying and stood up and held lucy hand, "lucy your my only family now at the moment"I said, I kissed her softly and thought about the fight contest this week.....