spring break

~Lucy~
Holding natsu back, "c'mon ice head ill I'll take you right here, right now",Natsu yelled, "now,now Grey darling don't get so angry",Juvia said struggling to hold him back, Erza and Jellal were already gone by now, "c'mon on Natsu this isn't the time right now".

~Natsu~
I finally stopped as me and lucy were walking away, "Natsu you gonna into a fight already this week,your lucky Makarov didn't catch you",lucy said with a mad face, "hey Sting got what he had coming,I'm stronger than both of them just after watching all their attacks,I'm pretty sure gajeel ok",I said smiling. Lucy is going upstairs now and I'm thinking what I'm gonna do for the break I couldn't really think of anything, I signed and go for a walk, an hour later I come back the front door was locked, the back one too, then I remembered the bedroom door is always unlock, I jumped up there, "hey Lucy you locked me out again...",I stopped mid sentence and saw sting on lucy, she looked scared and was crying, "you son of a bitch",I jumped in, grab sting and went to the roof, "hey sting, dragons can fly but can you asshole",I said as I threw him in the air, "FIRE DRAGON ROAR",I yelled as the fire came out of my mouth and shoot him far away, I came to lucy and she ran in my arms, "Natsu... sting came in,he wanted to fight you again,i didn't tell him and he hurt me",lucy cried, "hey hey it be ok that the last time I let anything happen to you",I said "Natsu do you really love me?,"lucy asked, I put my hand against her cheek, "more than anything you know",I said smiling, for the next hour I was next to Lucy while slept, then I got an idea,I heard there was this rich old lady who couldn't get her food cooked, so before I left I made sure everything was locked, I knocked on her door and she let me in, I asked where the stove was, she pointed it out, but it was more like a fireplace, I pulled my head under and shout fire out of my mouth into the host places, "oh thank you I haven't been able to cook a thing in days",she said happily, then after that she gave me about 10 hundred dollars, I walked home and showed lucy the money, "Natsu we could use half of that for our college",Lucy said, she jumped and hugged me, "then what about the other 1,000?",I asked "don't you mean 5,000",Lucy corrected, so then an a idea came to my head, I went to a game store and bought a Xbox 1 and a few games, Call of duty, uncharted collection and others, came home and set it all up, the games were downloading, I only used about 400$ so I'm good, I laid in bed with lucy, "so I'm guessing your happy with how the first day turned out huh",I asked, "Natsu thank you".