first time?

~nastu~
Me and lucy were up at 4 in the morning, we both couldn't sleep and well we didn't know what to do "hey nastu can I ask u something ?"Lucy asked blushing, "yea what is it ?" I asked, "nastu do u wanna.....do it"lucy asked, I was silent and speech less, "ill think about that"I said. Then after that it was awkward for a moment, I saw lucy lay back down I layed right next to her and hugged her tightly, lucy turned around and looked at me for awhile, I came up close to her and kissed her softly of course she kissed back, then she got on top of me she was about to take off her shirt but then she stopped, "nastu I just can't do it right now I dont know why I'm sorry"lucy said, lucy layed on top of me, "it ok lucy u can tell me when your ready"I said kissing her forehead, "your so warm nastu"lucy said, "well I'm fire Dragon of course I'm warm"I laughed, "lucy let me show u something"I said, lucy got off me, and I made a heart made out of fire, "this is how much I love u it ok you can touch it"I said carefully, lucy puts her hands on the fire heart and her hands didn't burn, I closed my hands and the heart disappeared, "lucy ill never leave u"I said, lucy jumped on me hugging me "nastu will protect me and fight for me"lucy asked crying, "yes of course I will if anyone trays to hurt u they have to go through me and I beat laxus I can use lighting now ill always be here for you lucy"I said, lucy hugged me and I had a smile on my face, and I know ill always protect your lucy heartfila.