first meeting

~nastu~
It was a boring day in the home room like every day, then the teacher came in "students we have a new student"the teacher said, then a blond hair girl comes in the class, "hi I'm Lucy Heartfila"she said, then she came to sit down, I looked around the class room and saw that the seat in the class was the one next to me, once she seat down I looked at the clock and we had 20 minutes until first period starts, I looked at her and she smiled at me, "hi I'm nastu dragneel"I said as I put my hand out, "Lucy heartfila"she said as she shaked my hand then the first period started. 2 hours later, it was pe we had to climb a rope all the way to the top, I was climbing up and my handed slipped and I fell and the ground, then I gray laughting , "who u laughing at pervert"I yelled at gray, "what did u just call me flame brain"gray yelled at me, then someone came over and hugged gray, "juvia want to hug gray"she said, gray pushed juvia away and we continue to fight in front of the whole pe class, then erza came over and separated us, "both of u stop it u two should try and get along for onces"Ezra said, after pe class was lunch, i sat down at a table and then lucy comes over and sit next to me, "oh hey lucy"I said, "I saw u and that boy fight and why did u call him a pervert"lucy asked, "well gray has a weird habit of striping in public"I said, then gray, juvia and erza came and sat at the table, "lucy this is gray,Ezra, and juvia"I said, just then, a guy and girl come sit down as well, "oh and this gajneel and livy"I said, "so nastu I heard u and gray were fighting in pe like idiots"gajneel said, me and gray looked at gajneel, well after lunch was math, and I sucked at math class, while the teacher was talking, I threw a piece of paper at gray and it said juvia likes pervert and that means u, gray looked at me while I was lighting inside, then the finally bell rang, I open my locker and got my stuff, I walked out and waved to everyone, the happy cot up to me, "nastu don't be so fast"happy said flying soon I got home and laid down on my bed and made fire appeared on my hand, well tomorrow another day.