Forgive others and what their past

Ok before I start I said you weren't gonna her a from for awhile but the funeral got moved to next month and my school has been getting me an easy time since then, so I'll be able to post more often. Enjoy

~Lucy~
I noticed the day Natsu came back from being sick quickly and Sting wanted to be friends after everything he's done, but Natsu took it nicely and they put that behind them. I'm glad that all that is over with, Natsu, Grey and Gajneel started fight today, "oh so you think your so tough ice head, I could melt you within seconds!", "I bet your brain is probably already melted just enough into coal right about now" Grey and Natsu argued, "ENOUGH!",Erza said hitting them both in the head, "jeezs, you two still act like children some times", "hey can y'all keep it down I'm trying to have a drink here", Cana said, I don't even think she 21, almost everyone at the school is 19 or 18, lunch came around soon, and all of us were outside, "Hey Natsu you think you can warm these fishes up for me?" Happy asked.
After Happy asked if I could warm something up I pulled the huge amount of fish on a plate, "FIRE DRAGON ROAR", he yelled as I let the fire out of my belly, after he finish I look at the burned fish... "Natsu you over did it again you didn't need just burn my fishes but look what else you did" Happy said, he look over and see a small tree burning down. everyone laughed, "I guess I kinda went abit overboard", Natsu said rubbing his head, yep that my Natsu the sweet, dumb idiot I know and love, "Erza you been offered quiet something wrong?", I asked, "Lucy do think I could talk to you for a second", Erza asked pulling me away, "what is it", I asked, "uh Jellal and I haven't had sex yet at all and I know probably you and Natsu do alot, I wondering if you can give me some advice", Erza asked nervously, I blushed after she finished, "why would you suspect me and Natsu having sex?", I asked, "oh I don't know I was wondering if I get tips or advice from you", she said, after we finished talking, Erza stomped over to Jellal and dragged him with her, "ERZA WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET ME GO WHERE ARE TAKING ME"Jellal yelled, I facepalmed as Erza probably didn't understand a thing I said to her, "so where are they going", Levy asked, "I probably have a idea where", I blushed, then everyone froze they probably knew what I meant, then we heard Jellal and Erza screaming and panting from the outside, that not a good sign for Jellal, Natsu grabbed my hand and pulled me with him into the forest, "AHH Natsu what are you doing", I asked, "oh c'mon Lucy I'm pretty sure after Erza asked you, you probably wanted to do it", Natsu said running, "but we can do it, just not here you idiot!!!!".