almost Christmas

~lucy~
Putting up the Christmas tree declaration was easy,but it was always cold this time of year."nastu can u help me out with this ?"I asked, he came downstairs,he picked me up so I could reach the top to put the star on,after that, we continued to put things up, nastu went outside to put the reef on the door, besides he didn't have a problem with it,thought he always warm for a fire dragon slayer, about 2 hours later we finished.everything look great, nastu picked me up, "ah nastu what are u doing"I yelled,"I'm gonna wrap u up,your one of the presents"he said, "ah I'm a person not a object"I said, "alright fine"he said letting me down.

~nastu~
"How would up like it if someone tried to wrap u up ?"lucy asked,well I would kill anyone who tried but you, beside I already got my first gift this year"I said, "and what that"lucy asked, "my greatest gift I've ever got was you lucy"I said smiling, lucy walked away and into the bedroom, "nastu do you think grey would have any effect on the cold ?"she asked, "well he a ice brain after all"I said, "nastu turn around would you"lucy asked, I turned around, I didn't know why I did, lucy didn't speak for a good 5 minutes,I didn't even care and just turned around to see lucy without a shirt, "ah idiot don't look"lucy said, "oh come on lucy I've seen u naked all the time and if u didn't want me to you could have said to go downstairs or something"I said, lucy blushed lightly, I walked up and grabbed her,putting her on the bed,I laughed and looked at her, "n-nastu why do u always do this ?"lucy said, I kissed her neck, lucy pushed me away, "let me at least put something on"lucy said.I didn't listen to her and continued.