Hawaii

~lucy~
Me and nastu are finally in Hawaii, we finally got in our beautiful hotel we're staying in, I open the door with the key they gave us, "woah nastu this is amazing"I said excitedly, "yea it all cause of you lucy"nastu said smiling, I blushed and then I looked at all the rooms and saw the master bedroom was huge, nastu came and jumped on the bed, "woah I could get used to this"he said, I got on top of him, "so nastu what are we gonna do first eh ?"I asked in a sexy voice, well I don't know we can go to snorkeling here, "alright then"I said, I went into the bedroom and changed in my bikini,while nastu was changing in his bathing suit fire shorts, after that we headed out,

~nastu~
I asked the front desk where snorkeling is. they said that it on the beach and you see a guy in boat and he take u, we rushed over there, "so u two are the only ones what a suprise"he said, then we got on the boat and drove to the high water, he told us what to do, then we put our stuff on and jump right in the water, it was quite amazing under the sea all the fish and other things u see down there is just amazing (30 minutes later) I headed for the surface,and got back on the boat. I helped lucy up "so u two together or married"he asked, "were together but not married yet we're still in high school"lucy said, "wow I'm surprised u two ever got here and your still in high school that impressed"he said as he drove his back to the shore, once we got off the boat and then we decided to spend some time on the beach, I chased lucy in the water, "I'm gonna get u lucy"I laughed, 3 hours go by quick and then me and lucy were the only ones left on the beach, I grabbed her hand and we started to walk, "nastu I'm happy we came here I wish we could stay here but our friends are back home"lucy said, "I wish so too maybe one day we can live here lucy together"I said, I grabbed and carried lucy, "hey why u carrying me where are we going"lucy yelled, "your see soon enough"I said then I threw lucy in the water, we laughed and grabbed our stuff,then we headed back to the hotel, I open our door and placed the key on the table, "hey lucy not gonna lie u look better good in a bikini"I said teasing her, "what u saying I have a nice body nastu ?" She said, "well technically yes u do lucy"I said, "nastu u pervert"lucy said blushing, I pulled lucy to me and kissed her,I tripped lucy on the bed, "nastuuuu"lucy yelled as I kissed her neck.