Valentine day

~lucy~
It was Valentine day and natsu was still in bed at 12 in afternoon,I tried waking him up but he won't budge so I went to go get my stuff for him and if he doesn't wake up something wrong.

~nastu~
I had a little surprise for lucy,"oh c'mon nastu wake up wake up",lucy said shaking me, I acted like I was still asleep then around 12:30 I heard the door shut,just as it shut I got up and grabbed the Valentine stuff, at least 30 minutes later I heard the door open and footsteps coming upstairs,I hid behind the door soon enough lucy walked in, "happy Valentine day!",I said grabbing lucy, hearing her laugh always made me smile inside,"so you pretend to be asleep for 16 hours",she asked, "yep I did it all for you",I said holding the chocolates out to her, "jeez I only imagine what it like for jellal and gray right now",she snickered.

~gray~
"Juvia got so many things for gray,are your happy darling"she asked, Julia was just taking this whole thing too seriously after I have gave her my gift.

~jellal~
"Erza calm down this isn't what the day is about!"I said, the bed was shaking, erza was thought the meaning of Valentine day was to have sex the whole day, "oh c'mon jellal I thought you liked it",erza said moaning.

~levy~
"Gajeel you didn't need to get this bunny outfit for me",I said, "oh c'mon I found the right size didn't I?,"gajneel teased.

~Wendy and carla~
"I met this guy name romeo yesterday he even visit me today",I said, "well he seemed nice child",Carla said, "I got you this fish carla",happy said, Carla sighed and walked away, "happy I think your trying to hard",I said bending down, "ok then ill go see what nastu and lucy are doing",happy said looking down.

~nastu~
"Well how do you think this day went?,I asked, "well despite you sleeping in and leaving me a lot until 3:00,but other than that I loved it at least you actually got me something",lucy said smiling, but the only part was I got her something and she didn't get me anything.