Finally Alone

Meganasked Joseph to put away the milk because she had to use thebathroom. She went into their bedroom and grabbed the Victoria'sSecret bag from the back of her lingerie drawer and got out the oneshe wanted then put the bag back. She then grabbed her pajamas andwent into the bathroom. She quickly changed putting on the lingerieand looking at herself in the mirror. She had on a black lace seethrough tank with a bra built in with thigh high stockings attachedby clips in the front and back and a black thong. She put on a pairof his pajama bottoms and a big t-shirt then walked out to thebedroom. He was laying on the bed with his hands behind his head.When she opened the door he looked up at her.

Shewent over to him with a sexy little walk and climbed up on the bedthen straddled him. He raised his eyebrows at her, put his hands onher hips and she said, "I want you so bad right now." Sheleaned down and kissed him as her hand went under his beater andscratched up and down his abs. She deepened the kiss until he wentfor her shirt. She sat up and said, "Not yet. I have a surprisefor you but I have to go get it from the bathroom. Be right back."She walked into the bathroom making sure to sway her hips more thannormal. She could feel his eyes on her. She went away from the doorand quickly stripped the t-shirt and bottoms and dropped them on thefloor. She walked over to the doorway and found him staring at theceiling.

Shecleared her throat and he looked up at her. His jaw fell open and hiseyes got big. She saw him swallow and the lump in his pants getbigger. She did her sexy walk over to him and straddled him again. Hewouldn't or couldn't take his eyes off her. "See something youlike?" Megan asked. He swallowed again and nodded his head. Hereached up and put his hands on her hips. She leaned down and kissedhim. He flipped them over so he was hovering over her, never breakingthe kiss.

Shegasped and he took that as invitation to explore her mouth. Theykissed for a few minutes then he trailed kisses down her jaw to herneck. "So I guess with the parents gone we can leave our markswherever we want now, right?" Joseph asked into her neck. Megansaid, "Yes I guess we can." He licked, nipped and bit upand down her neck, leaving several marks. Then he kissed across hercollarbone and attacked the other side. He had her moaning, hissingand squirming the whole time.

Hekissed back up to her mouth and kissed her again. After just a minuteshe took off his shirt and flipped them over again so he was layingflat. She kissed down his neck, sucking and biting, leaving a goodsized love bite on each side. She kissed down his ripped chest,nibbling and sucking in places all the way down to his pant line. Shepulled on his pants and he lifted up to help her. She removed hispants and boxers and took his dick in her hand. She stroked it whilesucking and biting around the base. She slowly licked from the baseto the head then swirled her tongue around the head before taking thetip in her mouth. She scraped down to the base then all the way backup with her teeth.

Shestarted sucking it all the way into her mouth, swallowing, then outto the head. He moaned a little when she swallowed. She kept suckinghim in and using her tongue to push it back out and swallowing everyfew times. He would moan every time she swallowed. He put his handgently on the back of her head as she moved up and down. She knewthat meant he was close. She swallowed a few more times and he camein her mouth. She swallowed and sat up.

Hesat up too and kissed her. He gently laid her down and said, "Yourturn." He kissed her again for a few minutes then kissed downher jaw line to her neck. He nipped, sucked and bit at all her spotsagain. He kissed down to the mounds of her breasts and nipped andsucked there then said, "As beautiful and sexy as you look inthis, it's got to come off." He undid the snaps on the top ofthe stockings and slowly took the stockings off one at a time as hekissed down each leg. When the stockings were off and across the roomsomewhere, he lifted the top and kissed up her toned stomach to rightbelow her breasts.