Joseph's Birthday

Thefollowing two days, Cadence took off for hours at a time. She wascleaning her apartment. When she got home on the 29th,she had all her food with her as well as that final box. As she wascarrying the food in, Joseph got up from the chair and followed herinto the kitchen and said, "Let me clear some space for you."She set the box on the counter and sat at the table. Joseph clearedoff two shelves and half the door for her.

Cadenceput her food away and asked, "Can you help me get the last boxfrom my car into the garage please." He said, "Sure. Noproblem" and followed her out to her car. He took the box intothe garage. Cadence sat in the living room and talked with Megan andJoseph for a while. Megan made dinner around 5:30pm. It was donearound 6:30pm, Megan got the twins' food ready and they ate. Meganrushed to eat then fed the twins. When they were done Megan cleanedtheir faces and she and Joseph cleared the table then gave the twinstheir bottles on the love seat.

Whenthey were done, Joseph went to clean the kitchen and found Cadencealready doing it. He went and got on the floor with Megan and thetwins. Megan went to pump while Joseph played with the twins for awhile. Megan went into the kitchen as Cadence was shutting off thewater. Cadence said, "Dishes are done. Did you guys want to godown to the gym again tonight?" "Yes if you don't mind"Megan said. "I don't mind" Cadence said.

Meganwent and got Joseph, they kissed the twins' heads and went to theirroom to change. Once they were changed, they went downstairs and didtheir circuit. When they came back up, Joseph peeked his head intothe living room and let Cadence know they were going to take theirshower. Megan had already headed to the room, gotten her clothes andstarted the shower. She was removing her clothes when Joseph came in.

Hegot his clothes out, turned on the Ipod and turned it up. Megan wasalready in the water when Joseph walked into the bathroom. He gotundressed and slid into the shower behind Megan. He wrapped his armsaround her and put both hands on her boobs. She jumped as she moanedquietly. "Baaabbbyyy" she moaned. He kneaded her boobs andshe moaned quietly again. He pinched and pulled at her nipplescausing another moan. He kissed her neck and nibbled on her spots.

Heslid his hand down her abs, scratching all the way down to her mound.She automatically spread her legs and he dug his fingers into herfolds, playing with her clit. She pulled his face to hers and kissedhim hard then ran her nails down his abs. "Baby, stop teasing.""Tell me what you want, Baby" he whispered in her ear. Sheshuddered and said, "I-I need y-you in-inside m-me." Hekissed her as he pushed two fingers inside her pussy. She moaned intohis mouth and scratched her nails back up his abs, getting a sighfrom him. He kept pumping in and out of her pussy causing her to moana lot.

Finallyabout five minutes later, she moaned, "Baby, I'm coming."He pulled her mouth back to his and kissed her deeply. He pumped inand out even faster until her walls tightened around his fingers andshe released her fluids on his hand. He rode out her orgasm andpulled his fingers out getting one final moan from her. She kissedhim deeply then kissed down his body to his dick, which was hard as arock. She grabbed it and stroked it before taking it in her mouth sheran her tongue around the tip while sucking.

Shetook his whole dick in her mouth then swallowed. She then scraped herteeth along it as she pulled it out of her mouth. She licked down theshaft and back up to the tip. She took the tip in her mouth andsucked as she stroked his cock with her hand. She took the length ofhim in her mouth and swallowed, scraping her teeth and sucking on theway back out.