Surprised

ThatSaturday, the twins turned seven months. On Wednesday May 11th,they took the day off from rehearsal because Megan and Joseph weremeeting with the Caterer, photographer and videographer. They did thecaterer first that they found online and tried a bunch of differentfoods. They liked the Big City catering and chose the WinterWonderland menu. For the videographer they had gone online and foundUnity Event Videography and met with them. They showed Megan andJoseph highlights of a video they did. Megan and Joseph decided to gowith them and the last stop was the photographer. Megan and Josephwent to Scoobie's Photographic Images then they showed them aportfolio of their pictures and Megan and Joseph decided to go withthem also.

Theyleft there at 6pm and headed home. Cadence had dinner almost donewhen they walked in the door. They took their shoes and Megan's purseto the room then went to the kitchen. Cadence was putting dinner onthe table. Megan and Joseph went and got the twins from thepack-and-play and put them in their seats. They sat down and theadults ate then cleared the table. Megan went to her room to pump andJoseph fed the twins. Megan cleaned up when she was done and theygave the twins their bottles. They took them to their room and putthem in their swings then got on the computer and did gift registrieswith Target, Sears and JCPenny.

Bythe time they were done with that it was 10:30pm. They took the twinsout of the swings and laid on the bed with them. At 11pm they didtheir feeding and bathing routine then kissed their heads, laid themin the crib, turned on their glow light and left the room. They wentto their room and got pajamas out then went to the bathroom and tooka shower. When they were done, dried and dressed Joseph brushed andbraided Megan's hair then they cuddled up in the bed and went tosleep.

Thenext day while Joseph was at school Megan reserved 10 hotel rooms forthe out of town guests at Hilton Garden Inn near the airport. WhenJoseph got home they looked up invitations and a calligrapher. Theyfound invitations that said, "Love is the key to our hearts"and there was a key with a heart on it from a place calledInvitations by Dawn. She also found a calligrapher through a websitecalled Calligraphy by Jennifer to do the addressing of the envelopes.She showed it all to Joseph when he got home and he liked it so sheordered the invitations and called the calligrapher to see how longit would take to do it. The lady she talked to said about a week.

Theyhad Cadence watch the twins so they could do some other stuff for thewedding. They decided they wanted to go on a cruise for theirhoneymoon but they agreed to wait for that until the beginning ofsummer. They decided to do two nights at Embassy Suites Orlando Northstarting the night of the wedding. They also found a florist calledIn Bloom Florist. Megan called them and made an appointment forSunday the 15thto meet with a florist at 4pm. They decided to rent three Hummerlimos for Megan and the girls, the two sets of guests and a regularlimo for the guys. They looked up limo companies and got onlinequotes.

Thebest one that had what they needed was Limo Orlando. They bookedthree Escalade limos and one Lincoln limo. They also called David'sBridal and made an appointment to look at bridesmaids dresses. Theappointment was made for that Saturday, May 14thand went about the rest of their day. That night Megan went to theDavid's Bridal website and looked at the different colors thatconnected to the Men's Warehouse website and coordinated colors,finally deciding on Duet Sapphire and Tuscany Iris.

OnSaturday Megan and Joseph got up with the twins and did the feedingroutine then changed them. They put the twins in the pack-and-playand made themselves a bowl of cereal. When they were done eating theycleaned up then they went to get dressed. Megan was wearing a darkblue spaghetti strap shirt with black cargo shorts. When Josephturned around, she laughed. He looked at her trying to figure out whyshe laughed.