Initiation

Therest of the week was the same. On Saturday the 4th,they got up with the twins at 7am like normal, fed them and gave themtheir bottles. They changed them, put them down on the floor and letthem play, curling up together on the love seat. They sat there for afew minutes then Megan went to pump. When she was done and hadcleaned up, she went back into the front room. They got on the floorwith the twins and played for a while. They put the twins in thepack-and-play and went to eat. Then they worked with Haley on herwalking for a while. She was taking one or two steps on her own thenshe'd fall.

At11am, Joseph took the twins to the kitchen and fed them while Meganpumped and cleaned up. She had just finished washing the bottles whenJoseph was cleaning their faces. She got Haley and they took them tothe love seat for their bottles. When they finished they took them totheir room, changed them then laid them down for their nap. Megan andJoseph went and made lunch then they went to their room and cuddledup on the bed. Cadence said the night before that she'd be out allday on Saturday so Megan and Joseph used the alone time to theiradvantage.

Theyhadn't had sex since Cadence moved in other than their teasing andthe one time in the shower. Megan kissed Joseph passionately. He ranhis hands around her back under her shirt, making small circles onher back. She put her hands under his shirt and scratched down hisabs. He sighed into the kiss and moved his hands to scratch down herabs as well. She moaned into the kiss and sucked on his tongue. Hishands went to her shirt and started to lift it off. They took eachothers' shirts off then reconnected the kiss. He grabbed her boobswith both hands and squeezed getting a moan from her. She reached forthe waistband of his pajama pants and he got up to take them and hisboxers off.

Thenhe climbed back between her legs and grabbed the waistband of herpajama shorts and pulled them off, along with her panties then threwthem on the floor. He put his hand between her legs and played withher clit as he laid down between her legs. He replaced his fingerswith his tongue and she moaned again. He took two fingers and pushedthem inside her pussy then pumped in and out of her, increasing speedwith every stroke. She was moaning like crazy the whole time. He tooktwo fingers on the other hand and switched hands only to take theoriginal fingers and push them in her ass. She all but screamed hisname. He pumped both hands in and out while still licking and suckingon her clit.

Itwasn't long before she said, "Baby, I'm about to come." Hepushed both hands all the way in and stopped moving. She let out afrustrated sigh and relaxed a little. A few seconds later he startedmoving his fingers and tongue again, causing her to clinch herstomach muscles again. He brought her to the brink of orgasm twicemore and stopped for a minute then started again. A few minutes lateron the fourth time she said, "Baby I'm coming. Don't s-stopPl-please" He pulled the fingers out of her pussy while stillmoving the ones in her ass. He moved his mouth down to her pussy holeand sucked. She came hard in his mouth with a scream. She passed outfrom the intensity of the orgasm. Once she stopped spasming he pulledhis fingers out and licked her clean. He looked up and saw her withher eyes closed and asked, "Are you okay, Baby?"

Noanswer. "Baby, did you pass out again?" Still no answer. Hesighed and laid next to her. He pulled her over onto his chest andwaited for her to wake up. About ten minutes later, she stirred. Hewas running his hand through her hair and asked, "Baby, are youokay?" "Yeah. Did I pass out again?" Megan said. "YesBaby. You did" Joseph said. Megan said, "Wow. That wasintense." "Was it a good intense?" Joseph asked. "Hellyes" Megan said. He chuckled and pulled her impossibly closer.

Theylaid like that for a few minutes then she sat up. She hovered overhim then kissed him. She kissed down his body to his cock. She tookit in her hand and stroked it then put it in her mouth and sucked.She took the entire thing in and swallowed then scraped her teethalong it as she pulled it back out to the head. She licked around thehead then sucked it all the way into her mouth and sucked it all theway out. She repeated the process, swallowing every few times. Aftera few minutes he put his hands in her hair on the back of her headand she knew he was close. She sucked his dick all the way into hermouth and swallowed then repeated it. On the way back out the secondtime he released into her mouth. She swallowed then kissed back uphis body.