How You Turn Him On

Harry: You randomly grab his hands or give him a hug. It tells him how much you care about him. He loves you even more when you randomly show signs of affection.

Ron: When you run your hands through his hair. He doesn't know why but he loves the way your hands feel in his hair. He doesn't even mind when you mess his hair up because of how good it feels.

Draco: When you are sarcastic. He can't help but find it very sexy when you have an attitude. The combination of the smart, smooth words and the smirk on your face is enough to send him over the edge.

Fred: Your laugh. He finds it even more attractive when he is the one that made you laugh. He loves the way your eyes light up and how you throw your head slightly back, exposing your neck. He wants to just kiss you then and there when you laugh.

George: When you tap your fingers. It's a bad habit of yours to tap your fingers when you are bored. George notices and can't help but think of what your hands and fingers can do when he sees you tap your fingers.

Seamus: When you bite your lip. You bite your lip when you are deep in thought or when you are slightly pissed off. He finds it very attractive when you bite your lip and can't help but want more.

Oliver: When you tease him before a game. You will slightly sway your hips when you walk away from the changing room and he definitely notices. He watches you with every step you take when you do that and he loves it.

Dean: When you burrow your eyebrows in concentration. When you can't think of an answer or when you are just slightly confused you burrow your eyebrows and he finds it adorable.