When You're Insecure

Harry: Harry will pick you up and sit you down either on his bed or on the common room couch and tell you how beautiful and strong he thinks you are. He will cuddle with you until you're ready to talk about whatever is bothering you and he always knows exactly what to say in response.

Ron: Ron knows that he always feels better with food but he also knows that doesn't always help you which leaves him a little confused with what to do to help. He usually asks your friends what to do because he doesn't want to mess up with you and wants to do the right thing. Sometimes he will cuddle with you, sometimes he compliments you more than usual and other times he takes you somewhere like the room of requirement to get your mind off of things.

Draco: Draco isn't the best at anything too emotional but he is actually really good at giving you little "pep talks" and complimenting you until you feel better. He always knows what to say in these kinds of situations and he always has you smiling by the time he's done talking.

Fred: Fred usually fixes issues with humor which he has learned sometimes works in these situations and sometimes doesn't. When humor doesn't work he will whisper sweet nothings in your ear and cuddle with you until you feel better.

George: George is a silly person but also incredibly smart. He always comes up with different ideas of how to cheer you up. One time he wrote a poem/song about how amazing you are and stood up on the table in the Great Hall during a meal and read/sang it to you in front of everyone.

Oliver: Oliver will take you out somewhere on a really cute date and will show you through words and actions how much he loves you no matter what and how much you mean to him.

Seamus: Seamus will just hold you and kiss you a lot when he knows something is wrong. He usually waits for you to talk so he doesn't push you. Once you start telling him what's wrong he's all ears and then tells you how amazing you are and says if people don't see that then they're blind and stupid.

Dean: Dean knows how much you love hearing him talk so when you're upset he'll read really sweet poems or a really funny book to you. Once he sees you've calmed down he kisses you and tells you he will always love you no matter what and tells you how incredible he finds you.

Neville: He talks you out of it by saying really sweet things to you. His voice calms you down and you know he believes everything he tells you.

Sooo obviously I'm a huge fan of cuddling and suck at coming up with ideas.