Chapter 2

Quinn Fabray got by on only as much as she needed. She had grown up in a very elaborate house, so her small apartment was more than enough to make her happy.

She has made it cozy and inviting in her own way. With interesting and unusual trinkets she had started to accumulate since she moved away from Lima. Her walls were covered in shelves that overflowed with books, new and old. Most of it might seem to be a distracting mess to others, but to Quinn it all triggered a memory or a smile.

She sat in her living den and stared up at the ceiling. She was imagining different scenarios of meeting up with her again. She would smile and exclaim how 'good it is to see you again, Quinn' and they would hug. In most of the scenarios, nothing would come out of the exchange, just more heartbreak for Quinn, because the girl in Quinn's mind would never fall for such a wreck.

She was a woman of Broadway now. New York had posters of her pinned to many of it's buildings, exclaiming whatever knew project she was in, and she was a household name. Quinn wouldn't just stumble upon her in a grocery store or at the mall. It just didn't make sense when she would probably be off living a more fun life without Quinn. She was always destined for a life without Quinn, it was clear from the very beginning.

It was unlikely that Quinn would ever find her lost love, but Quinn hadn't ever been denied the things she wanted in life, so day after day, she looked.