Devil red

Summer lay on my bed, her phone held above her as she text Benji. According to Summer he is in Robbie's pre-drinking before heading to Matty's.

Natalie stands in complete awe gazing at my shoe collection. Thankfully she's a size too small to wear them, okay more like steal them but that wasn't preventing her from admiring them.

   "I think Summer should wear these" Natalie holds up a leather platform pair with silver studs on the heel, like a Mohawk.

   "Eh no" I say sarcastically, taking the shoe she's displaying. "If Summer really wants to wear something of mine then I'm choosing. I'm not being held responsible for her loosing her colorful and cute side"

   "You have a cute side" Summer exclaims and I wince.

   "Don't ever say that again" I warn, rummaging through my rails of clothes. "Ah ha" I proclaim, finding the perfect outfit.

I toss the clothes at Summer and instruct her to try them on, just to be certain. She quickly changes into the long lace sleeve top and off-white skater skirt, that I've never actually worn.

Natalie and I nod approvingly. She looks badass but still cute, in only a way that Summer could pull off.

I finished her outfit off with a simple pair of patent black platform heels.

Perfect.

   "Damn, can I rob an outfit?" Natalie pouts and I sigh in defeat

   "Damn, can I rob an outfit?" Natalie pouts and I sigh in defeat. I knew there was a reason I didn't have female friends, especially ones who wore the same size as me. It was already bad enough that my mother often borrows my shoes, without these two doing it too.

   "I love it, thank you so much" Summer wraps her arms around me, grasping me in a tight hug. "Now, what are you wearing?"

I shrug my shoulders and return to my wardrobe where Natalie's debating between two bandage dresses, which honestly have very little differences.

After spending the past week with Aaron and Holly, partying the whole New Years weekend, I really wasn't in too much of a party mood but since I'd barely seen the girls, I agreed to go tonight.

I throw on a pair of black high waist shorts, a khaki green t-shirt, my black button boots and style it with studded leather accessories.

Dressy yet casual.