It's Pronounced Waitress Not Princess (Ch.3)

Chapter 3

Since Nichole isn't here for very long she thought it would be a good idea to go out. Where to? I was afraid to ask.

Nichole always has to g o somewhere that is guaranteed to bring on a fantastic night. Her ideas are to say the least sometimes scary. Like journeys with random guys through alleyways, that, was her favourite and definitely my least favourite.

However, today she decided to sneak me into a club, which also included having her pick out my clothes. According to her none of my clothes were appropriate for tonight so I had to borrow an outfit. My options were between a tight black mini skirt; mini didn't even cut it, it looked more like a belt. So I went for the other option, black, skin tight, low waist jeans, paired with a red tube top I tried to cover with a black cami. I ran to my closet to grab my silver three-inch peep toe heels. My hair was down and pin straight, I have never been able to get my hair like that; I was impressed and fairly happy.

Nichole was waiting downstairs in the kitchen talking to bad boy hottie. She was wearing a pair a dark jean skinny's and a dark blue v-neck. I raised an eyebrow at her. I have never seen her this covered, whenever we went out to clubs bars or anywhere she could pick up guys. My sister isn't really that much of a slut but she is very flirty, it's just in her nature.

She blew a kiss into her cell and hung up. "Not your typical outfit for a night like this." I commented.

She waved her hand as if dismissing what I just said and answered, "I already have a man. Tonight it's about finding one for you." I didn't really appreciate that.

"What if I don't want to find one, especially one at a sweaty club."

She didn't answer, instead she grabbed her car keys, her hand bag and her coat, and walked out the door.

Good God this should be an interesting and horrific night.

We got into the club smoothly, apparently the bouncer was one of Nichy's ex's who was still hung up on her. Nich wanted to hit the dance floor but I really wanted a drink. I sat at the bar drinking my long island iced tea, not long before I felt someone tap my left shoulder. I turned my head to the side and came face to gorgeous face with motorcycle guy from school. He looked at me with an arrogant smirk and I already didn't like him.

I turned back to my previous position pretending as if he wasn't there. That didn't shake him though, he pulled up a stool and sat uncomfortably close to me. I didn't like this because I don't know him and I've never even spoken to him.

He held out his hand, "I'm Hunter, you are?" I stared at him, that same smirk seemed to be there permanently and it was very irritating. I didn't really want to give him my name or talk to him for that matter but we go to the same school he was obviously going to find out eventually.

"Belle." I answer curtly, ignoring his hand. Slowly he placed his hands on the bar. I took a slip of my drink while he ordered a beer. He turned to me, smirk shining as usual. "Can I help you with something?" I asked my tone irritated.

He grinned, showing perfect straight white teeth. "Can't a guy come over and introduce himself?"

"You introduced yourself already, mission accomplished."

"Feisty; I like it." He winked.

"Right. Well if you don't mind that seat is taken."

"Really? By who? I didn't see anyone sitting here before."

"Yeah well, you're sitting on my imaginary friend Evan; we don't particularly like you squashing him so... please get up before you murder him." I answered him, sounding very serious.

He just sat there and laughed. Rude.

"You have no manners. Didn't your mother ever tell you it wasn't polite to sit on people till they suffocate and die?"

He continued laughing, growing more annoying by the second. It took him a couple of minutes to sober up and answer, "I don't think my mother thought I would have the opportunity to sit on someone's imaginary friend."

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest, "Maybe she should have then, considering you're convicting murder as we speak."

He chuckled, "You're one strange girl."

I growled at his comment.

"One sexy, strange girl."

I snorted at that, unattractive but it couldn't be helped.

Over the loud music, I could hear my name being called repeatedly. I looked to the crowd to find my sister jumping up and down and waving her arms. I rolled my eyes but decided to go to her, if she were to come over by us she would strike up conversation with Hunter and try to get us together, which I wasn't going to allow.

I stood up and Hunter raised a brow at me, "Well this was fun, but my sister is in need of my Great presence. See ya at school."

I started to walk away, "Hey Belle! Forgetting something?"

I turned back to look at him raising my brow. "What about Evan? Just going to leave him?" he teased.

"You already murdered him!" I answered wiping a fake tear and stamped toward Nichole who seemed to be a part of a Hottie sandwich. She grabbed my arm and pulled me in between herself and a very built guy who was about 6'5 with dark brown hair he seemed to be a little tipsy.

I looked toward the bar expecting to find a smirking Hunter looking back at me, only to find the stool empty and him nowhere in sight. And I'm the strange one?