It's Pronounced Waitress Not Princess (Ch.5)

Chapter 5

The next morning.

Its Sunday today, which means Nichole, is leaving this afternoon. So once again, we will spend the remainder of her stay, together.

We're going to do the whole mall thing and then come back home. Apparently, Noah and Nolan are coming home for lunch. They're coming back from college to stay with us for a couple of days too, which is weird because Nichole is leaving soon and they're just showing up.

Nic and I were in her car driving to Bo's for some breakfast. It was a chilly morning. I was wearing a pair of light blue straight leg jeans and my black hoodie that had blue and silver music notes all over it.

We pulled in the front parking area at Bo's and headed inside. I took my usual seat in the booth, I sat in yesterday with Carter, while Nic sat in front of me. We were looking over the menu when a shadow hovered above me. I looked up expecting Cindy, but instead I saw an embarrassed looking Carter, holding a note pad and pen in his hands. I had to laugh so bad. I snorted trying to stifle my laughter, which caused him to scowl at me and made me explode. My sister just sat there with her eyebrow raised, questioning my sanity. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

"Shut the hell up will you!"Carter practically yelled.

I caught my breath, "Sorry, sorry, waiter. It's just that yesterday you were so dead set that you were not going to work here. It's only morning and you're already working here."

"Yeah well last night, on my dad's way home from work he saw the help wanted sign in the window and talked to Bo about me working here."

"What's so bad about working here?" Nichole interrupted.

"I don't want to have to wait on people all freaking day." Carter replied angrily.

"Relax, C. When do you get off today?" I asked.

"I've been here since about 7 so I should be getting off at 1."

"You've been here since 7 in the morning? Dear God, bless your soul. After work come over to my house for lunch, my brothers are coming home." I said.

"Okay, but you can't make fun of me and don't tell Tee. I'll never hear the end of it." He sighed.

"Don't worry my lips are sealed. Now waiter I think I'm ready to order. How about you Nic?" I teased.

"Yep. I'll have the chocolate chip pancakes, with extra whipped cream. Oh and some coffee please."

"And I'll have... the scrambled eggs with bacon." He wrote it down and was about to walk away but I couldn't help myself, "On second thought, I'll have my eggs sunny side up." He scratched out and changed my order, "Oh wait. Never mind I'll go with my first choice." He turned around and glared at me, scratched out and once again rewrote my order. I looked at him innocently batting my eyelashes at him. Then he turned around and started walking away. "Oh, Waiter!" I called.

"Shhh!"

"But Car-"

"SHHHH!"

"CARTER!"

"Shut up Belle!"

Uh oh, everyone is staring. Carter started to blush and glared at me before muttering "I HATE my job." Well, I for one love that Carter has this job. It's just so entertaining.

Nichole just shook her head at me and started texting someone.

I just thought of something. Maybe I shouldn't eat my food, Carter may spit in it. Wait, no he wouldn't. Oh god I think he might. Crap.