It's Pronounced Waitress Not Princess (Ch.11)

Last chapter was pretty sappy, that wont happen again. At least, not for a while.

Enjoy!

Chapter 11

I woke up alone this morning, thankful that Hunter was gone. It would have been really awkward if he was still here.

I got out of bed and went to find something to wear before taking a shower. After I was finished with my shower, I put on a pair of dark wash jeans, a black tank with a dark blue tank over it and a grey sweater that I stole from Nate.

The house was quiet, and when I went to the kitchen in search of breakfast, there wasn't any food, or people. I spent the night ignoring everyone but I didn't expect them to be offended and to abandon me. Not even a note on the counter of fridge explaining their absence. What kind of people are they.

Whatever, now that we all know the truth they probably want me out of their hair.

I grabbed a granola bar and a glass of milk, and then parked my butt on the living room couch.

I was sitting there on the couch flipping through channels when I heard rapid knocking on the front door. I slowly got up to answer the door.

"Miss me?"

"Ugh, not really." I replied jokingly.

"Uh huh. You were probably dying without me."

"Yeah Tee whatever you say. So what's up? You were gone for a while I didn't think you were coming back."

Tianna made herself comfortable on the couch, her feet up on the coffee table. "I wish I didn't have to come back. This town is so efing boring; we should terrorize it to entertain ourselves. We could set rabid animals free in the school, like a racoon and watch as it sinks its diseased teeth into a diseased cheerleader or something. That could be fun."

"Uh yeah, let's get right on that." I rolled my eyes at her. I honestly missed Tee and her brilliant ideas.

"But don't invite Carter. The twit will just end up chickening out." She laughed.

"So how's your fam?"

"Same old, same old. Irritating as hell. How was it being alone with Carter?" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"That's seriously sick Tee. He's like my brother."

"Right and do any of your brothers flirt with you any chance they can?"

Too bad I just found out I don't even have brothers, instead I said, "He does not flirt with me. We just tease each other, like brothers and sisters do."

"Uh huh, well thank god you two really aren't brother and sister because then your 'teasing' would be illegal." She smirked.

"Ha, ha."

I think I should tell Tee everything that happened while she was gone. The truth about my family. I just can't tell her EVERYTHING. She's going to think I'm crazy.

"Tee, I really need to tell you something important."

"Alright, what is it?"

"This is going to sound completely crazy."

She raised an eyebrow and I took in a deep breath before I said, "Tee, I'm... a princess."

She sat there on the couch and remained quiet, as if she hadn't heard what I had just told her. Her light green eyes staring blankly at me, and then... she was on the floor.

"Hahahaha. A princess?! That is hilarious." Her face was already turning purple from laughing so much. It looked like she might burst a blood vessel.