how tragic

I will update after it hits 20 comments

Maya froze when she caught sight of her one night stand's face. He was dressed in the typical attire of the Manhattan elite.

Riley frowned when she saw Maya's facial expression. She swat her hand against Maya's forearm, "Maya! Quit staring. It's rude."

Maya ignored her as she continued to stare at Charlie with a shocked look on her face.

Charlie Gardner heard Riley and looked over his shoulder at her. He was about to look back at Missy, again, but then his eyes landed on Maya.

Maya watched Charlie's eyes widen in recognition, as Missy continued to go on about her precious Chanel coat. He looked at her and then at Riley and Nathan. She saw his jaw slowly and slightly drop in utter shock and recognition.

"-Well, anyway, thank you so much, Charlie!" Missy said, with a smile on her face, "I'll see you at the Halloween Masquerade planning next week so-" She paused when she noticed the bewildered expressions on Charlie and Maya's face.

She raised an eyebrow, "Is there something wrong?" She looked at Riley, who just responded with a shrug.

Charlie cleared his throat, keeping a calm and collected look on his phone, "Nothing. Nothing's wro-"

"Oh, come on, Charlie," Missy cut him off, rolling her eyes in response to him, "I'm not stupid like Lucas. Spit it out, Gardner." She started to play with the diamond bracelet on her wrist, as she looked at him.

Charlie shot a death glare at her and then shrugged, "Last night was fun."

Maya immediately blushed, as realization drew upon the two brunettes.

"Charles Alexander Gardner, you slept with Lucas's ex girlfriend?" Missy's eyes widened in shock, "Seriously?"

"Melissa Serena Bradford, yes, I did," Charlie rolled his eyes in amusement, "I'm sure Lucius Henry Friar's former flame can vouch for me."

Riley's mouth was open in shock as she slowly turned to face Maya. She quickly glanced at Charlie and then, back at Maya. She immediately began to laugh.

"Oh, shut up," Maya groaned, burying her face in her hands. This was just terrifyingly awkward.

"And you must be Farkle Theodore Minkus's ex girlfriend," Charlie looked over at Riley. He smirked when he noticed the baby in her arms, "So, the rumors were true, huh? Farkle does have a son."

Riley slightly tensed. She caressed Nathan's cheek.

"And who told you that?" Missy snorted, "William Jedediah Ross or Isaiah Thomas Babineaux?"

"Okay, let's stop with the full names now," Charlie looked amused, "but to answer your question, it was your dear boyfriend."

Missy rolled her eyes, "Of course. He can't keep secrets to save his life." She looked amused, as she crossed her arms over her chest. She glanced at Charlie and pointed to the door, "Your cue to leave. Bye, Gardner. I'll see you later."

Charlie chuckled, as he headed to the door. He looked over at Maya and smiled, "Feel free to give me a call anytime. Missy has my number." With that, he walked out and shut the front door behind him.

Missy locked the door and then turned around. She smirked at Maya, as she walked towards the blonde and the brunette. "So... you got laid, last night."

Maya looked up, resting her shin on the palm of her hand, "I did." She tried to keep a straight face.

Missy and Riley looked at each other and they both burst out laughing. Maya groaned, "Shut up."